Melody

*Silas and Ella's house

Silas

"Morning beautiful" I kiss her head that's laying on my bare chest. She groans and wraps her arm around me. "I'd love to lay here all day with you, but I have to go somewhere"

Her head immediately perks up. "I wanna go!" she says and I shake my head. She smirks and begins to kiss my neck, sucking on it even... leaving a fresh bright noticeable hickey.

I don't move. "Not gonna work this time. I need to do this alone" I say and she frown. "Nice try, but your cute as is staying home with my Kitten and Kicker" I rub her stomach. She rests her head back on my chest and I wrap my arms around her. "I know you're tired from last night b-"

She perks her head up. "Can you ever stop making inappropriate jokes?" she asks and I shake my head. "Fine" she sits up and gets out of bed in just her new bra and underwear. I get out as well and cuff her ass cheek. "Read my underwear please"

I look down at her grey underwear to see it say 'parental advisory explicit content' I put my hand back on her butt cheek. "Sucks I get what I want" I wrap my other arm around her butt. "You're all mine, Firefly, nobody else's" I whisper in her ear.

Firefly turns to me and groans. "Only because you're adorable" she chuckles before throwing on my huge shirt and sweatpants. I put on shorts and we go out and walk into the kitchen. "Stop following me"

"I can't, my mom always told me to follow my dreams" I passionately kiss her lips in which she immediately responds. When we pull away, she looks at me in awe and hugs me with her bump in the way. "Sorry to ruin the moment, but I have to go" I say.

She pouts and Kitten comes running towards me. i catch her in the air and shower her with kisses. "Good morning daddy!" she smiles and hugs me with her legs wrapped her my body. I kiss her head and smile.

Oh how I love my little girl so much. "Good morning Kitten, did you sleep good?" I ask and she nods. "Good" I kiss her cheek. She holds up her arm, showing me her bracelet and I chuckle, holding her up with one arm as I show her mine at well. "Ok, daddy has to go get ready so talk to mommy until I get back" I kiss her forehead before letting her down.

She nods and I jog to our room. I change into sweatpants and a tight black nike long sleeved shirt then jog back into the kitchen. "Are you leaving?" Firefly asks and I nod with guilt. "I love you" she hugs me.

Kitten joins in on the hug and I kiss both of their heads. "I'll be right back, I promise you both" I say softly and they smile. "I love you guys and you Kicker" I tickle Firefly's stomach and she chuckles. "Ok ok I need to stop stalling, I'll be back!" I wave goodbye before walking out of the house.