Chapter 2

I told you I would update again ;)

Four POV

I'm sitting near the chasm, my foot tapping against a rock, and I'm twiddling my thumbs. This repeats in some kind of rhythm until heavy footsteps start coming my way. I can tell by the sound it's Zeke.

"Dude! We've been looking all over for you!" Zeke exclaims

"Well I've been here, guess you didn't look very much." I say with a frown

"Look, I know it's hard, but your a really brave guy, one of the bravest"

I start to get angry, I can feel the heat rushing to my face, and I honestly don't know why I get mad to easily.

"NO! Zeke, I dread the day he comes back to look for me! Yo-"

"Four he isn't coming back! You don't realize it!"

I know Zeke is probably right, but he doesn't know Marcus like I do. A part of me still feels like I'm not safe anywhere.

"So... We were gonna go out to dinner, wanna come?" Zeke asks

"We?"

"Yeah, me, Uri, Mar, Christina, Will, Shaunna, and um..." He clears his throat and talks as low as possible "Tris" but I still hear him. And I glare at him.

"Come on Four please just come with me?!! Plus, it'll make you feel better" Zeke then starts to grin.

Tris and I kind of have an awkward relationship, I guess you could say I have feelings for her, I just don't know how she feels about me, and I don't want to scare her. I just don't know.

"Fine" I groan

"Yay!" Zeke says in his girly voice trying to be funny.

I get up and follow Zeke towards the Diner, and after walking for a few, I seem to calm down.

Sorry this chapter kinda sucked, I have so much writers block I just can't even think it's bad, lol. So I'll try and plan out this next one out more ;)