Chapter 19

OMG I almost have 20 chapters written!! Thank you guys so much for all your support! I Love you guys! Ok now to the story.

Will POV

so it started out as a practical joke, but Christina being the miss perfection that she is, she totally flipped out! I thought it was funny at first, but then I saw a look of frighten in Four's eyes. That's something you only see about 5.5% of the time with this guy. So then I got scared. I didn't want to be dumped! I love Christina! After Christina got up and ran Tris came and smacked the back of our heads really hard. Shes sure got muscle. Then she ran after Christina.

"Oh shoot." I say

"Uh-oh. Dude we gotta go after them!" Four exclaims.

"What good is that gonna do captan obvious?!" I say

"Well catch them, and make them confess they love us." He says smirking.
"I mean come on, they can take a joke."

"Fine." I roll my eyes and we run to the girls bathroom. That's where they go when they need to sob for approximately 30.56 minutes. We pound on the door and we hear their voices very soft inside. They're planning something.

"Stand back," Four says holding his hands out. He steps back a few steps.

"What are y-" I'm cut off when he smashes the door down with his foot.

He turns to me and smiles. I chuckle and then we take a peek inside.

"They escaped!!!!" He says clenching his fists.

Suddenly, I have a plan.

I smirk and say, "I know where they're headed." He nods and follows me to Mrs. Mathews math class.

*time lapse*

"Now we wait." I say with an evil smile. Then I fold my hands behind my head and put my feet on the desk. And we wait.

What should happen next? Leave comments ;) thx