Chapter 12

Here's the next chapter :)

Tris POV

Four takes me to a really nice resteraunt. The lights are dim when you walk in, and everything is decorated to the tip. There are big chandleries hanging up, and they look as if they're made of diamonds. I am amazed by all of this, and Four seems to enjoy my reaction because he is smiling quite big.

We sit and he says.

"Look, before we start, I just want to shake off all the bad energy and apologize for everything that has happened this week. It's just been one of those weeks." He says shaking his head. My hands in his.

"It's ok," I smile. "I know how you feel, trust me." He smiles back.

"Oh, and I have something for you!" He perks up and digs through his pant pocket for something.

"Gifts? I didn't know we wer-" he cuts me off

"No it's ok, this is just a little extra something special" he says grinning.

He pulls out a box, and hands it to me. I open it and see its a heart locket. There's a picture of us and on the bottom it reads, T+T. And on the back of the locket it says 4&6. I smile.

"I love it so much, thank you." I get up and give him a kiss on the cheek as well as hug him. He smiles and gives me a kiss in return.

"Why does it say T+T though?" I ask

"Oh right. I wanted to tell you something Tris. My name isn't Four. Well I mean, to the public it is. But my real name is Tobias. When I chose dauntless, I also chose a new name, to hide my past. I only tell this to people I really care about. That includes you. So, to you, I'm no longer Four, it's Tobias." He smiles.

I blush. "I love you." I say.

"I love you too." He says.

We both smile, until we see someone. Lauren. My stomach drops, and my heartbeat races.

*dun dun dun* cliffhanger >:)