Chapter 46

Tobias POV

Tris and I decide to go to the dauntless cafe. It wasn't worth staying at the pit for visiting day.

"You ok?" Tris asks looking up at me. I look back down and smile at her.

"I am now." I kiss the top of her head and we enter the cafe. We slide into a booth and order 2 slices of dauntless cake.

"Why do you think they came?" Tris blurts out, she quickly covers her mouth. I chuckle.

"I don't know. I really don't. But I wouldn't worry about it." She nods her head but I can still see fear hidden in her eyes. Our cake comes and I chow down. Nothing better then dauntless cake when you're feeling out of place. Tris gobbles down her cake like she hasn't eaten in ages. She looks up from her plate and has chocolate on the corner of her mouth. I laugh.

"What?!" She says.

"Oh nothing" I say smiling.

"No really!" She says frowning.

I lick my finger and whipe the corner of her mouth.

"Thank you!" She says smiling. I kiss her and we decide to go back to my apartment for the rest of the day. It's a cloudy, rainy day out and the rest of the gang is all busy today. We have nothing else to do.

When we get to my apartment we lay in bed-tris in my arms-talking about random things like our friends, our old times in abnegation, and our possible future together. We start to doze off and I tighten my grip on Tris before my world fades into darkness.

I'm feeling lazy so I made this chapter sloppy and eh.. Sorry :(