Chapter 13

Tobias POV

So far the date has been great. I told Tris the truth, and have her a gift that she absolutely loved. I also apologized,
I feel great now, like nothing can get it the way. Well I was wrong. Everything was good until Lauren came over. Great.

"Well well, look who it is." Says Lauren

"Go away will you Laruen? Why do you have to bug me? What the heck do you want from me?!" I start to tense up a bit.

"I want you, Four. You belong with me not her! What do you even see in her?" Says Lauren pointing at Tris. Now,
I'm mad.

"You leave Tris out of this! Tris is amazing, she is someone you will never be Lauren, just go away already!" I exclaim.

Lauren glares at Tris and stomps off, Tris gets up, and I think she's about to run, I get nervous, but instead of running in the opposite direction, she runs towards me. And she jumps into a hug.

"Thank you." She says "no one has ever cared that much to say something like that about me before." She says emotionally.

"I love you Tris. And I would do anything for you." She pulls away and smiles, I kiss her and then an electric shock goes through my body, but I ignore it. It actually feels, nice. Different.

"Here," I say smiling "let me help you with your necklace." She turns and I out it around her neck. It locks into place and she smiles and hugs me again. She is the one, I think to myself. She's who I've been waiting for my whole life.