Chapter 24

Marlene POV

I walk out to door with Uriah, Tris and Shaunna behind me. I'm honestly not really scared to do this. Truth or dare is one of my favorite games because I love messing with people. I go right into the center of the pit and it's really crowded today. Perfect. I drop to the floor clutching my stomach as dramatic as I can get.

"AAAAAAH THE BABY, THE BABY IS COMING!" I scream. Then a woman similar looking to a dauntless woman named Tori comes running to me.

"Honey, you're not even pregnant." She says raising an eyebrow. I just scream again louder, and then she starts to get serious. I try so hard not to laugh.

"We need to get you to the infirmry! It's ok just breathe." She says trying to calm me. I can't help it though. I start laughing.

"Hm.... I'm hungry I'm going to get food." Then I get up and slap her. I run over to Uriah laughing so hard I can even stay balanced. He grabs my arm and steadies me. I feel a shock go through my body and then I stop laughing and I just stand still while Tris and Shaunna calm down. Uriah looks at my strangley.

"You ok Mar?" He asks

I then snap out of it and blush a little, "oh yeah I'm fine." I say forcing a smile. Then, he puts his hand with mine and interlocks our fingers. He looks up and winks at me.

"Yo? Anyone in there?" Tris snaps in our faces and I shake my head and look at her. Shaunna raises an eye brow and then looks at Uriah and I holding hands. She smirks and her and Tris start laughing. I glare at them and I point in the other direction signaling then to move their butts outta the way.