Chapter 31

Updating for you guys ;)

Tris POV

I clench my fists as Mar and I storm towards the apartments. I love our friends of course. But the way Zeke hurt Shaunna makes me crazy. I can't imagine how I would feel if I caught the one person I love cheating on me.

"What are we gonna do now?" Marlene says stopping me.

"Rip out their insides." I say. She crosses her arms and raises an eyebrow.

"And that's going to work.. How exactly?" She says tapping her foot.

"Sorry," I start, I sigh and say, "I just can't imagine being in Shaunna's place right now. She's heartbroken Marlene!"

Marlene and I sit against a wall, silent, until she finally breaks the silence.

"You're right. But don't worry I have a plan." She says smirking. She gets up and I follow her to her room. Before we go in, she looks both ways in the hall, grabs my wrist and pulls me inside as fast as she can.

"Ouch." I say rubbing my wrist.

"Sorry, I can't let anyone see us though." She smirks and leads me over to one of the bedrooms in her apartment.

"I'm moving out in a few days which means I have to hide these someplace else." She says holding out two paintball guns. I take them and examine them. Then I realize something.

"Moving? Where too?" I ask still looking at the guns

"Uriah's." She says rummaging through a sack of some sort.

"Oh really?" I say wiggling my eyebrows. She stops and glares at me. I chuckle and she goes back to looking for something.

"Hey Mar, you know, this may be funny in all but it's not gonna pay for what Zeke has done." I say.

"Oh I wasn't finished." She chuckles and leads me to a closet. It's just a regular brown door. She reaches under her bed to find a key and jabs it in the lock, the door swings open revealing all sorts of things like pepper spray, a few tazers, lasers, walkie talkies, and a bunch of other stuff.

"What's all this for?" I can't help myself but to touch some things in amazement.

Marlene gets down on a knee and starts rummaging through a box and says,

"Well, after being with Uriah for a while, I've learned to accept the fact that I need these things." I raise an eyebrow and she jumps up in excitement.

"Ok! So I have a plan, but we need to set up a few things first." She smirks and I just shrug and follow her to her kitchen.

:) I NEED
IDEAS REALLY BADLY! PLZ HELP ME :(