Chapter 8

I'm bored :/

Four POV

I smile, I don't think I've ever been so nervous to ask someone out.

"S-so I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me on Friday night?" I ask nervously.

She smiles. "I'd love to."

I smile back, and wrap my arm around her. Then we sit there listening to the sound of the wind together. But then were interrupted by Christina who's running like a maniac, I completely forgot that I had asked Will to hold her, so I could talk to Tris.

"TRIS WE HAVE TO R-... Ooo, so you two are a thing huh?" She says smirking.

Tris blushes and answers "yes, now we are." She smiles, gosh I love her smile. Then I see Will running like a maniac too. He probably lost his grip and Christina escaped.

"CHRISTINA YOU GET BACK H-... Oh, um." He looks at me and Tris. "Nevermind." He chuckles but Christina just glares at him.

"You two set us up!" She says

"Yup, and you see what happened when we did?" Says will pointing to Tris and I. Tris blushes.

"Whatever." Says Christina rolling her eyes.

"I still love you." Says will

Christina playfully pushes him and then grabs Tris's wrist.

"Come on, I'm tired." Says Chrisina, I am fully aware that, that is code for 'I wanna hear the story' but it doesn't bother me. I just smile. We get up, and Tris hugs me. She smells nice. Wait what? When they're gone Will and I head back. He pats me on the back and says

"You owe me, Christina went crazy!" He says

"Yeah yeah." I chuckle.

*time lapse*

I walk into school to fun Lauren, (my ex) screaming at Tris. I get a sick feeling in my stomach but then, I get really angry.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

"Four, you don't belong with that thing. I'm putting her in her place." Lauren says.

I can tell Tris had been on the verge of crying, her eyes are red and full of tears.

I push Laruen so hard that she falls to the floor, then I quickly put my arm around Tris and walk away.

"Thank you." She says, very soft.

"No need to thank me, I'd do anything to protect you." I kiss the top of her head and she smiles weakly.

*time lapase*

It's lunch now. I sit in my usual spot, next to Zeke on one side, and Tris on the other. She smile as I sit down and I smile back. Then Lauren comes.

"Hey Tris. Bad news. So after you left last night. Four kissed me." She smirks and Tris looks at me, with tears in her eyes.

"W-why." With that she gets up and runs with Christina chasing after her. Everyone looks at me and scowls at me.

"THATS NOT TRUE AND YOU KNOW IT." I scream

"Yeah I know. I just don't want you with her anymore. Byee." She laughs and walks away. I get up and run after Tris.

This is probably the longest chapter I've ever written, but so much happened in this chapter and I just couldn't seperate it. So I hope you enjoyed it! :)