Chapter 15

Tris POV

I wake up to Christina shaking me.

"C'mon Tris get up! Today, I'm going to do your makeup for school!" She squeals.

"Um, no you're not." I groan and roll over.

"Oh yes I am, get up!" She says.

She comes to my side, grabs my arm, and pulls me out of bed. I didn't actually think she would let me fall out of bed, but I was wrong. I fall on the floor and land on my stomach.

"UM, OUCH?" I say, clenching my teeth.

"Let's go!!!!!! Like now!" She begs.

I finally give in, and sit in front of the vanity. She gets out her makeup bags and starts right away. When she's done I look at myself. I just stare at my reflection.

"Well?" She says.

"OMG I look fabulous." Sounding as convincing as I can.

She rolls her eyes and we get ready to leave for school.

*time lapse*

When we enter, Lauren walks over and starts shouting insults at me. As usual. This has been happening ever since she found out that Tobias and I were dating. I am so tired of it. So I suddenly do something that not only shocked Christina, but I shocked my own self.

I punch Lauren in the face. Multiple times. She falls to the ground and is about to scream when someone interrupts her. The principle.

"Tris Prior! My office now!" He yells.

I groan, and in the corner of my eye I can see Tobias, he doesn't look shocked, but he doesn't look to pleased either.

Sorry for the short chapter guys, but I need more ideas! Plz help!