Chapter 6

Hey guys, so here's chapter 6 and ya, enjoy ;)

Tris POV

I decide to stop running after I'm far enough, and I'm out of breathe. I fall to the ground to catch my breathe and start cry at the same time. Christina runs over to me and drops to the ground in front of me.

"Tris! Tris are you ok?!" She yells

I nod. "I'm fine." I croak. I can barley speak.

"Aww Trissy it's okay!" She pulls me into a hug and I sob into her shoulder for a few minutes before I hear frantic footsteps coming towards us. It's Marlene.

"Tris! I'm so sorry about what he said! He didn't me-" I cut her off

"Mar. I don't care anymore, it's over. If he didn't mean it he wouldn't have said it." I start to sob softly again.

"But Tris he-" I cut her off again

"Marlene. I'm done talking about this." I lose it again and cry into Christina again.

"You're right, I'm sorry." Says Marlene.

"It's ok." I croak. Then I pull Marlene into Christina and my hug, and I sob into both of them until I have no more tears left. I pull away and whipe my eyes.

"I'm not going back. I was never really hungry anyways." I say staring at the ground.

"It's ok Tris. I'm coming with you. Mar. Go tell the guys we aren't coming back. And make sure to give them an angry look." Christina says smirking a bit. I force a laugh and Christina puts her arm around my shoulders and we head back to the dormitory as Marlene runs back to the diner in the opposite direction.

*time lapse*

Christina is just about to open the door, but she stops and immediately places her head on the door.

"Wha-"

"Shh." She puts her finger on my lips and I stare at her wide-eyed.

"Oh no, it's the guys! They're inside!" She whispers. "We have to run!!" She turns and grabs my wrist, when the door swings open, and there stand Four, and Will.

"Tris!" Four yells

I scream and Christina runs as fast as she can pulling me behind her. Then. They run after us.

I hope you guys enjoyed this! I need help on what should happen next so, feel free to leave comments on here or on my instagram! Thanks guys! ;) I'll probably update in an hour or so <4