Chapter 55

Tris POV

I wake up when the sunlight beams through the small window next to the bed, and right into my eyes. I sit up carefully and look at the time. 6:45. I groan and get up realizing it's Friday. I have to get to school. I am not a coward! And that's what motivates me to get up. I rush out the door and run through Erudite earning glares from many. I don't even bother to bring my school supplies to school anymore because the year is almost over. And once we're done, we pick our jobs at Dauntless, and go from there. I run to the train tracks to see the train coming up ahead. Just in time. I jump and watch out the window slightly dreading the moment I get to school.

*Time Lapse*

"TRIISSSS!!!!!" I hear the most loud screech ever. I think my eardrums might've fallen out of my head. I turn and of course, it's the one and only, Christina, charging at me.

"Hey Chrissy! I've missed you!" I say as she hugs me forcing the breath out of me. I hug back.

"Tris, you have a LOT of explaining to do young lady!" She says as we walk down the hallway.

"I know." I say looking at the floor. I feel a sudden feeling of emptiness in my stomach.

"Hey... Tris.. It's ok. Don't be sad!" She says.

"Who said I was sad?" I say trying to hide it by sound happy. But really I'm not. I can't get him out of my head. I miss him. I miss everything about him. His smell of sweat, metal and soap. His eyes you instantly get lost in. The way his smile makes your heart melt. It's all gone and I feel so alone. Incomplete.

"Because I can see the pain in your eyes Tris." She says sighing. Then she gets serious and stops in front of me blocking my path. "Aaand I was from Candor, and I know your lying. Can't fool me." She says raising an eyebrow obviously wanting an explaination.

"I just miss Four. That's all. I'll get over it." I say sighing. Then suddenly her face lightens up and she gets this huge smile on her face.

"O.M.G! No way!!! I have an idea! Come!" She says, although, I don't really get a say to weather I want to come or not, she grabs my arm and drags me to homeroom. We sit and the bell rings. But Tobias isn't here. So much for getting my hopes up.

"Alright class to-" the teacher is interrupted when Tobias comes through the door. He has humungous bags under his eyes, his cheeks are stained with tears and his eyes are puffy. Christina leans over to me and whispers,

"He missed you." Suddenly I go into shock. He misses me?

Ok so you guys are literally so awesome, I love readin your comments cuz they're so sweet, and funny and they encourage me to keep writing so THANK YOU!!! 😚💕Leave comments on what should happen next bc I'm running low on ideas😟