Prologue

Prologue

It was dark until he lit the match. I thought he was lighting the way, but little did I know he was leading me to my death.

My face was being held to the concrete by a boot. I felt my face getting scraped. I clenched my jaw trying to keep myself from screaming. The boot lifted up momentarily. I didn’t even get a chance to sigh in relief, before the boot stomped on my neck. 

I coughed up blood, still refusing to give the man the satisfaction of hearing me scream.

“See you in hell, bitch.” The man lifted up a gun and aimed it at my head. The guy that really mattered to me, the one I gave up everything for, just stood by an watched with an emotionless expression on his face. 

I heard a loud bang and everything went black.

_____________________________

NEW BOOK! <3

Just an FYI if you didn't pick up on this: This is so short because it's the Prologue. The chapters will be a lot longer

Point out typos and mistakes as you read! I find them helpful. 

Also criticism is appreciated. But there's no need to be just plain mean. Back up what you think with examples so I know what you are talking about.

Vote, Comment, and all that stuff. 

I'll be adding all my Author's notes at the bottom of every chapter, so you can skip over it if you want. (I skip over them while reading.)

I'll be updating this weekly or sooner depending on if it gets popular. 

Also I don't write recaps at the beginning of chapters. I find that when I'm reading, the recaps get annoying.

Anubis27