Chapter 2

Pic of Marie Fitzgerald on the side! (or above if you are on the app)

Chapter 2

"You know him?" asked Marie. 

I glared at him. "He's Wall Douche!" On our walk to the park, I told Marie about my encounter with him. She found it funny, of course.

"Really? He's the arrogant asshole who called you a nerd?"

"What's with the name calling?" Wall Douche whined. Like a kid. I'm not joking.

Jackson looked confused. "Wall Douche?"

"Yeah,this stupid idiot was lurking behind corners and when I ran into him, he insulted me! I swear Jacky, your taste in friends has really gone downhill." 

"He's friends with you. It can't get any worse than that, sweetheart." Wall-e said. 

"Excuse you?" I don't know why he gets to me so easily, but he does. "You're like an annoying bug. Shoo!" I waved him away. 

"Whatever you say, Plain Jane." 

Marie gasped. She knows how much that would bother me. "Do you wanna go boy?" She charged at him and got up in his face. "No one insults my girl and walks away!" 

"Marie, chill." Jackson grabbed her by the waist and pulled her back. All while this is happening, Wall-e was standing there with his arms crossed, smirking.

"You know she would have kicked you in the balls, right?" Jackson had Marie in a firm grip, but doesn't mean she was going to give in. Nope, not her. She was struggling to get out of his hold.

Wall-e's face paled slightly. 

I took a couple steps closer to him. "You do want kids, right, Wall-e?"

"Wall-e? It's Tate." His eyebrows rose. "And I don't want to have your children. Thanks for asking." 

I knew I had a light blush on my face, which was odd because I don't blush. "That's not what I meant." I quickly took the five steps that still separated us. I lifted my knee and hit him right in the baby maker. "That's what I meant. Don't mess with me, Tate. I always win." 

Jackson's eyes were wide and Marie stopped struggling to get out of his hold. "I've changed since you left, Jacky. I can take care of myself now. See you tomorrow, Marie." I turned around and left the park.

*

I walked through the halls the next day. 

Marie got her car back from the auto shop yesterday night, so she drove us. Whenever she brought up what happened with Tate, I blew it off as nothing. Because that's what it was. Nothing. 

I may have kneed him in the nuts, but he deserved it. He seems to think he's some sort of god. He needed to be be knocked down a few notches. 

"Hey, Luna!" A voice yelled from behind me. I turned around and faced Jackson and his three apparent followers. "You ran off yesterday before I could introduce you to the others."

"Connor." The blonde haired, blue eyed guy winked.

"Luna Ludwig." I held out my hand to him in a friendly gesture. He seemed nicer than Tate at least. 

He grabbed my hand, but instead of shaking it, he kissed the back of it. "Nice to meet you."

I snorted and rolled my eyes. Obviously, that's not what he was expecting. "Did you expect me to blush and giggle or something?"

"Don't be too flattered. He flirts with anything with boobs." Tate added in. Connor glared at him.

"I know a player when I see one, Tate. I'm not as naive as you seem to think I am."