The Town is No More

We fly over the town several times as I point out to Endev and Ensver what's a shop and whats a house. We decide we're going to loot a few shops before we burn them. The humans wont be using anything anymore, right?

By the time we stop to look at the people it looks as if the whole town is outside, or other people are running inside to tell others. "Let's let them make the first move," I suggest "Just for fun."

At first, they just stand there too, waiting for us to do something horrible. Because we dont, someone calls out from the crowd "Get out of our town!". Murmurs of agreement pass theough the crowd. Then someone throws an apple at us.

I catch it single handedly before it hits Ensvers shoulder. Taking a hard look at the apple, I decide to take a bite out of it. "Thanks for the snack." I taunt. Its hilarious watching them try to come up with a good response.

Its less funny to see that someone has come out of a building and and is now passing out torches. Endev seems to find it funny though, as he just laughs "You're going to torch your own town?"

"No, we're going to burn you at the stake!" A woman yells, shaking her torch at us.

"You can have fun trying!" Ensver yells back down to her, then turns to us. "Endress, pick a store. Endev will lead us there, fighting off humans while you and I loot what we need. When we're done that, I'll burn it down. We'll go around different shops like that tills we've got all we can carry. And remember Endev, you can't kill the children, alright?" Ensver lays out his plan as if giving us orders.

"Sure thing, just as long as I get to burn their Ender shop." I nod to the store at the beginning of the street.

"I think we're all going to burn that one down." Ensver says. "Endev, get ready." He takes off and starts flying toward the store. Endev and I follow without hesitation, avoiding what people start theowing at us, including torches. Endev flies around us to knock them back.

Because the crowd follows us, it takes a moment of Endev blowing fire at the people for us to land. When we do, we immediately break through the door, knocking forward the shelf they used to try to barricade the door. Ensver takes a moment to look around, but I just go straight for the maps. I saw before that all of them are different. Maybe they all go to different portals? Who knew there were so many?

"Get the best weapons you can find, as well as all Eyes of Ender." Ensver says, moving toward the back room. He stops when we hear a noide from the room, then a head looks around the corner of the doorframe.

The person darts back into the room, saying "Guys, the Princess is back, with company!" Rather loudly.

"You're late Sam. That's what we're gearing up for." Another person responds to Sam harshly. The three that leader left behind come out of the room, mostly decked in diamond gear.

I look nervously to Ensver for a plan other than letting the humans kill us. He looks back at me and whispers "Tipped arrows.". I nod and take out my bow, pulling back on a tipped arrow of poison. Ensver turns back to the trio before us, fame runs right, but instead runs left toward the back room.

The trio quickly follows him, until I fire an arrow at the closest one. They stop and watch as the poison takes effect, and the person sinks to the ground. "Right," I break their silent stare "unless you want to be poisoned to death too, I suggest you put your weapons down and get against the wall." I nod to a side wall.

"I don't think so." One of them says. "Sam go handle the other." He points to the back room. Once Sam is gone, the person left turns back to me "Lucky me, I get to kill the Princess." He runs at me, sword raised and sheild over chest.