After Note

So, there is something I would like to say about this story.
This is a very long story. Maybe not in pages, or chapters, but how long it took me to get here.
I have been working on Endress's story since I was ten years old. There have been several versions of this story, and this version will not be the last. But, this version of the story is the only one that got this far.
When I was ten years old, I was just learning how to write. I didn't know how plots worked, how to make one. I didn't know how to give a character depth and make them matter.
The orignal several drafts barely ever passed 30 pages. Yet here we are with 22 chapters, 117 pages, and characters with lives that matter. Characters that will continue to grow.
Never before did I think I'd get so far as to complete a book. I've tried several times, from several angles, with dead ends every time.
But not this time. I know, this is just a minecraft fanfiction in the outside. But to me, this is a beginning. This, for me, is hope, and encouragement. I can create a full story that matters, even if the first one was a fanfiction.
A lot of writers write fanfiction. Its a learning experience. So for this I have no shame in being as proud as I am about this book.
It got me somewhere, and it will continue to take me places. I let this story grow for years, and I grew with it.
Thank you for reading and growing with me. It's been a long time, but now this book has come to a close. But Endress's story isn't over yet. Blessed be.