God Given Power

We don't sleep at all while we're in the sleeping chamber, for a few reasons. For one, there's no beds, two, we have no sense of time to know if we even should sleep, and three, we're all practicing making and shaping obsidian. It is notoriously difficult to make obsidian out of nothing, so we stick with changing what we've got. I form another long stick, attaching thick string around both ends so I can sling it over my shoulder. The rest of the time we're making random shapes, trying to get them perfectly sized on all sides. It's not as easy as it sounds.

After a few hours someone knocks, then enters, saying "I'm here to escort you to breakfast. The Queen would like you to join her.". We turn all of our obsidian, except me stick, into a cube, then follow him. It's quite a walk to the dining hall, considering it's two floors down and halfway across the castle. When we get there, Netheana is already seated at the head of the table with some other people.

I stop at the other end of the table and put a fist to the middle of my neck, then bow "Queen Netheana.". Neither of us are Ender Princesses anymore, at the moment, but I do the Ender salute anyway.

Netheana just looks at me, rather unimpressed, then nods "You may rise and be seated.". I nod and take a seat on her left side, three seats away from her, next to a girl who looked like a blaze woman with a white patch of skin on her face. Her orange hair compliments her yellow eyes well.

She only looks at me and scoffs "So you're the excuse for an Ender Princess? Your sister could rule both realms before you could run a town, the way you come in here, looking and acting like this.". She then looks back at the others, giggling.

I roll my eyes and look away "Yeah, sorry that I am not as hoity-toity as you. I never had the chance to learn to be a priss-"

"Let's not bicker this early in the day. Just get straight to the point. Dragons, what are you here for?" Netheana looks up at us.

"Well, the original plan, when we thought my sister would be a prisoner rather than the Queen, we were going to get you out somehow and take you home. We need your help taking back the End. Obviously, that's not what's going to happen." I say, looking back at

Endev and Ensver. We should have come up with a back up plan.

"What do you need from me? You seem to have done just fine without me for the last nine years." She says in an accusing voice, face darkening and turning to a guarding expression.

"What? I haven't been fine without you. I've worried myself crazy wondering if you were even alive!" I say. Does she really think I didn't care?

"Really? Then why haven't you come for me before you needed me?" She leans forward, waiting.

"I have always needed you! It's not my fault I couldn't find you!" I shout defensively.

"Were you even looking for me? I bet you sat yourself down and kept on living!" She shouts right back.

I sit back and look down. She doesn't realize I would have died if I had looked for her, as I didn't know she was in the Nether. Even then, something probably would have killed me. My voice drops low as I say "Netheana, why are you being so inconsiderate?"

Netheana slams her hands on the table, standing up "You let go of me and left me to die! I died because of you!". Her hair that was in a braid before unravels as it bursts into flame "You didn't care!"

The people sitting close to her jump up and surround her. One turns her around and walks her away from the table. The blaze girl turns back to us, saying "You should go. You've made a mistake."

I put my head down on the table I didn't let you go. I didn't. I couldn't find you. I'm sorry. I want to find Netheana and apologize, or at least explain myself to her, but our escort tells us we have to go.