Umm, maybe this weekend?

Imani P.O.V.

I shouldn't have asked. She's creeped out now, I went to fast. I've only known her for a day and Im already asking her to me my girlfriend. Hell I would be creeped out to!

Hopefully she breaks it to me easily. Im probably not even her type. She more than likely likes white girls. She doesn't look like the interracial type, her parents are probably racists.

We're in her car and she's driving me home. She's been silent since I've asked her. All these thoughts keep buzzing through my head, making me think the worst. I don't know what to do. I don't want to lose her as a friend. That would be sucky to lose your friend the day you've meet them. Im sooo screwed. She's gonna go tell Jessy to forget about me to. Hell, Jessy would probably slap me for scaring her best friend.

Finally, we arrive at my house.

"Im not getting out till we talk. Im sorry that I asked, I know it was to soon. I will undstand if you don't talk to me anymore." I say, playing with my hands.

She reaches over a tilts my chin up so im forced to look her in the eyes.

"Im not used to somebody wanting me. I've never really dated before. Im shy, and my weight has always held me back. So, please don't think I don't want you. Imani you are by far the sexiest girl I've meet." she says blushing.

"How bout this, you give me till Friday to decide what im gonna do. My parents are going away the whole weekend, so you can come over and spend the night." she says with a smile.

"Alright, I can do that. Can we still be friends this week?" I ask hopefully.

"Of course. I would never stop being your friend. Plus, I think Jessy is to attached to you." she says sarcastically.

"Hey it's only 5, you wanna come in and meet my sister Kris. Maybe chill, watch some tv?" I ask. Please god let her say yes! I love spending time with her.

She says yes and we go inside. My place ain't that nice looking. My sister, Mother and I live in apartment complex. It's pretty nice, but ive seen better. You walk straight into the living room with the kitchen on the other side of the room. The hallway on the left leads to the master, and the hallway to the right leads to Kris's room and mine. We share a nice sized bathroom.

"My mom's at work. She works horrible hours at the hospital. But, it makes money. My sister's probably in her room, so lets go say hi." I say walking in the direction of Krises room.

I knock on the door and I hear someone inside yell "Just a second!" and kris comes out in a sports bra and basketball shorts.

"What's up Little One, and who is this beautiful young lady?" she says bitting her lip and looking at Lindsey.

I grab Lindsey's hand and pull her closer to me.

"Not again Kris." I ain't letting her do this shit to me again. I love my sister, but she's screwed me over way to many times before.

"Oh chill sis, im just having a little fun. Ain't my fault your ex wanted someone who knew what they were doing, instead of a little inexperienced little girl like you. I told you not to fall for that hoe Julie. If you hadn't, you wouldn't have been heart broken." she says getting in my face.

"These hoes ain't loyal" she say with a smile and winks at Lindsey.

I go forward to get her. But Lindsey pulls me back, searching for my room.

"Baby, chill. Lets go back to bed." says some random girl from behind Kris. She goes back into her room. Making sure to smile at me before she closes the door.

...............

Lindsey's P.O.V.

I can tell Imani is pissed. I find her room and put her on the bed. Her fists are clenched, and she looks at nothing. I take off my shoes and jacket and lay her down. I take my hair out and straddle her.

One way to get someone to forget something, is make them think about something else. I stick my hand up her shirt and feel a hard six pack. Dame! Under that tshirt, she is ripped. I lift her shirt up and kiss her stomach. I look up and she's looking right at me. Yep, it's working.

"Finally, your not looking like your pissed." I say while nipping her skin. She let's out a moan.

"Oh so you like biting? Gotta remember that." I say with a smile.

"Well, it's kinda hard to be pissed with a sexy ass girl ontop of you trying to take off your shirt." she says. I can tell she wants things to go further, but im not that type of girl. I just needed her to think of something else. I try to lay at her side, but she grabs my shirt. She slides her fingers into my hair and crushes her lips to mine. Her soft lips are gonna be the death or me.

She lickes my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I open my mouth and are tounges dance together. I grab her dreads and moan into her nouth. She is a fantastic kisser. She grabes my hips and starts grinding me on her. I let out a moan and grind faster.

"Fuck, Imani that feels so good." I whisper breathally.

"Umm, you like that baby. Just think of use doing this naked." she says in my ear.

That snapped me out of it. I rush off of her, and start putting my shoes on. She grabes my arm andpulls me back onto the bed.

"Wait please. Im sorry." she pleades with me.

"I..don't want you to see my body. Im fat, and really self conscious about it. I've never had sex before, im kinda clueless." I say shyly. Ive never gone past kissing.

"Lindsey," she says lifting my chin "I love your body. I hate skinny twig bitches. I love a girl that's got some meat on there bones. Plus, if you can cook, im pretty sure I love you." she says with a giggle.

"Im just not ready to have sex yet." I say.

"Baby, I will wait for you. I promise you. Im not a womanizer like my sister." she says laying back down.

I climb in with her and lay my head on her chest. I want to ask her who Julie is and what happened with that situation.

"Imani, who's Julie and what happened with your sister?" I ask. I feel her tense up.

"Um, Julie was my ex back in Maryland. We were together for about a year. But, I didn't know her and my sister had been fucking on the down low since the beginning. I actually found them one day, and all hell broke lose. I started beating the shit out of my sister and she beat me up pretty bad to. So when my mom got the job here, I was really happy. Because the same day I broke up with Julie, she got with Kris." she says stroking my hair.

"Wow. That is all types of fucked up. I would never do that shit to you. I can't stand cheaters. That's actually why my parents got divorced. My dad cheated on my mom." I say into her chest. She lifts my chin up, and softly kisses my lips.

"Well, we've both been fucked over." she says.

After just laying with her, I had to go. As im walking out of her room, Kris is on the sofa in the living room. Next thing I know, she's pinning me to the door.

She whispers in my ear, "When ever your ready to be with somebody who knows what there doing, come see me."

I whisper right back, "Not in a million years bitch." and walk out the door. This bitch got me fucked up if she thinks im gonna screw over Imani like that. She's got another thing coming. I may not be with Imani, but im most definitely interested in her.

Never Known (Lesbian Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें