Finally

Imani's P.O.V.

"Babe!" I hear Lindsey yell from the front door. Im in the 1st floor kitchen putting away the leftover cake and soda's. Tomorrow a professional party clean-up crew is coming to clean.

"In the kitchen." I yell back, telling her where I am. She walks in with a tired look on her face. My baby is so beautiful, even when she's tired.

"Hey baby, everyone is officially gone. Jessie went back to her place, and Cameron took Kris home. Which I find suspicious cause they where all over each other, so I don't think they're gonna be doing much sleeping tonight." she says kissing my cheek and hopping up on the counter. I stand in between her legs and rub my hands up and down her thighs.

"Hopefully they won't be the only ones." I quietly say putting my right hand up higher.

"Uh uh," she wiggles her finger "I have this all planned put, no jumping the gun." she grabs between my legs making me gasp. "Go put on the thing Kris got you." my eyes instantly go wide and I scramble to the elevator. I hear her loud laughter as the doors close.

I go the the pile of presents in the corner and grab the strap. It's about 7inches long and 2 inches thick. I take my pants and underwear off, then I put on compression shorts. The straps always hurt my skin if I don't put them on.

I hear the elevator ding, and pull up my pants. She walks in and asks me to unzip her dress. She moves her hair to the side, and I kiss her neck and slide the zipper down. I put my hand inside and take it off her. She slowly spins around, I can see how nervous she is.

"Baby, it's gonna be ok. It will hurt, im not even gonna lie, but I will go slow." she nods and I kiss her cheeks then her forehead.

"Now, come over here and undress me mami." I say walking over to the bed biting my lip and smiling.

"Sorry baby, but you have one more present before that." she says grabbing a old high back chair and pushing me down into it. She grabs her phone and plugs up her little stereo. Dance for you by Beyoncé comes on.

She slowly starts dancing her way to me. I bite my bottom lip at her sexy body standing in front of me. I reach to grab her hips and she slaps my hands away. She straddles my lap and rocks to the beat of the song. She undoes her hair, and it falls down like a golden halo.

She leans forward and lightly kisses my neck. I can't take it anymore, I grab her ass and surprise her. I lift her up, and put her down in the chair.

"Undress me. Now." I commanded. She bites her bottom lip and starts unbuttoning my shirt. My eyes never leave hers. She takes my shirt off, and then my sports bra. The cold air makes my nipples hard, and I hear her moan a little when her fingers go over them. I just laugh.

She runs her hands down my abs and V cut, and runs the around my pants line. She looks down as her hand cups the bulge in my pants. She goes to the zipper and button and undoes them. She gives them a light tug, and they fall to my ankles. She gasps as she sees the strap. She grabs it with her right hand. I will give Kris a hand, she got the top of the line, one that looks and feels, real.

I pull her up and take her bra and panties off. I grab her hand and lead her to the bed. I throw the covers off and push her on the bed. She sits up against the pillows, and I clime on top of her and bring the covers over us.

"I know your nervous baby. I just want you to know that I love you and I will be gentle. I know this will hurt baby, and im sorry." I say as I kiss her lips. I reach over and grab a condom and some lub. "This will make it slippery and more comfortable." I say as I put it on the strap.

"Just breath baby, I promise I will be as gentle as I can." I say putting it at her entrance.

.........

Lindsey's P.O.V

I fell her slowly slide the tip in, and I instantly tense up. She rubs my belly trying to soothe me, and kisses my lips. She stops, letting me get used to the size and girth of the monster inside of me.

She slowly slides deeper until she hits the thin layer of my womanhood. I close my eyes, because I know what's going to happen. Im going to become a women. The girl I love is going to take it.

"Im sorry." she says as she lays her head down in the crook of my neck as she plunges forward sliding the rest into my body. Breaking my hymen, and making me a women.

I let out a scream of pain and bite into her shoulder and hugging her upper body to mine. Tears of pain instantly fall from my eyes as I cry. She lifts her head up and see's the pain in my teary eyes. She mumbles sweet 'I love you's', as she smoothes my hair back and kisses away my tears.

"Stop! Just give me a couple minutes please." I say trying to get used the strap inside of me. It feels so weird, but good. Im starting to feels better. She reaches her hand down and rubs my clit. Trying to start the pleasure, and end the pain.

It starts to feel good as I move my hips around. She gets the message and slowly starts to go in and out of me. I dig my nails into her back as she drags it out, then puts it back in. It's a weird pain/pleasure feeling.

It slides easily in and out of my throbbing entrance. I start moaning as it brings pleasure. I rapped my arms around my shoulders as she hunches into me. She kisses and bites the spot on my neck that brings me pleasure.

"You ok babe?" she huffes out as she starts getting tired.

"Yes baby, right there." I manage to get put between my gasps of breath.

"Switch for me baby." she says trying to put ne on top, but instead I get on my knees and lay my head on my pillow.

"This works to," she says and slaps my ass, making me bite my lip and moan. "Oh, so you liked being spanked?" she asks rhetorically. She starts smacking my ass, leaving them rosie red.

She slowly slides the strap back in making me moan out and grip the sheets. She grabs my hips and starts bring me back on the strap. I gasp out and moan. I lift my head up and fling my hair out of the way, but it just falls back into my face.

"Dame baby, you look so sexy right now." she says grabbing my hair and making me arch my back.

"Ohh, yes Daddy!!" I scream out as the familiar feeling builds up in my stomach.

I feel her rhythm falter, but she picks right back up with added enthusiasm. She starts pounding me, and making the bed squeak.

"You wanna cum baby? To bad hold it!" she yells as she takes the strap out of me. I flip on my back, annoyed.

"Babe, how you just gonna mess with my orgasm like that?!" I yell at her, she just laughs and crawls up my body to kiss my lips. She grabs my legs and pushes them up against her body. Im surprised until I feel her re-enter me.

She starts pounding into me relentlessly, no mercy. I don't think I can take much more of it.

"PLEASE baby can I cum!?" I scream, she laughs and nods her head. Soon as I see that signal, my orgasm rips through my body. She fucks me through it, and as soon as it's done, I push against her chest and she slowly goes in and out. Finally, she pulls out.

She gets off me, and I turn on my side to watch her take off the strap.

"I can feel you staring at me baby." she says with her back to me, pulling it off and going to the bathroom to clean it off.

"Im just starting at the women who I will one day marry, and have children with." I say laying on my back and staring at the ceiling. She climbs in with meand pulls me on top of her. She grabs the comforter and pulls it across are naked bodies.

I snuggle into her chest, and let out a breath of content. Im in love with this gorgeous creature. She is my present and future, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

.............

I know it's short y'all. School is coming up for me, so I don't know when I will be able to update. Slowly but surely, I will write and update. Hey, vote for the chapter y'all. If you have any questions feel free to message.

~The Author