Blue Moon

Picture is of Lindsey
..........

Lindsey's P.O.V.

After awhile the waitress comes up to us to get are order. She seems to be a nice girl around are age, but as soon as she gets to are table her eyes instantly fall on Imani.

Imani doesn't even seem to notice this as she's looking over her menu, so I'm petty and I say, "Babe, you can't have forever." She looks up noticing the waitress.

"Oh, sorry, can I have the......"she finishes her order, and the waitress takes everyone else's. I may have been petty, but I had to stake my claim.

"So, how did you two meet?" James asks taking a sip of his soda pop.

Imani P.O.V

"Well, it all started with a damn....." Lindsey says, starting the story of how we met.

I just can't help but smile at her, not even listening to her tell are story. I just can't believe I'm with such a beautiful women. I love the way her cheeks are rosie because of the cold weather. Her brown eyes are full of life, I can tell she missed it her.

"Right babe?" She asks me.

"I'm sorry babe, I wasn't listening. I was was looking at my future in your eyes." I say kissing her cheeks.

"Hey sweet talker, now pay attention. I was telling them that you wanted to try my favorite ice cream." She said twirling one of my dreads. She is horny, I can tell. She always plays with my dreads when she is. I rub my hand up and down her thigh, slowly getting closer to her core.

"Of course bae, I promised I would." I say with a smirk, as her breathing starts getting labored. I have to remove my hand though, because are food arrived.

The first bite was heaven, Michigan's hotdogs taste different then Florida ones, but in a good way. I got two chilli dogs, with a side of cheese fries, and it was life!

.......

"That was really good you guys, thanks for taking us out." Lindsey says to James and John.

"It's fine little cousin, are treat. Now, do you wanna get some ice cream?" John says as he gets in the driver seat.

"Do I! Like, where is the closest ice cream shop?" Lindsey says enthusiastically. James just giggles and, John chuckles at her enthusiasm and pulls away from the curb towards the closest ice cream shop.

The shop is only a little bit away, so I take this time to tease Lindsey. John and James are holding hands and singing horrible to to the radio, plus it's dark out so it's difficult to see inside the car.

I lean over and suck on her ear lobe, and she digs her fingers into my dreads and bites her lip.  I slowly kiss my way to her neck, nipping it here and there. Then I kiss to her lips, biting her bottom one then licking it asking for entrance. She tastes like heaven.

"OK, ladies we're here!" John says parking the car. Lindsey and I jump apart like we where burnt by fire.

We all walk in and John and James go first, Lindsey doesn't even look at the flavors. As soon as it's her turn she say, "Two double scopes of Blue Moon ice cream in waffle cones please." She just waits as James pay's for the ice creams and finds a table. She hands me mine and I look at it first.

"Baby, just try it! It's like the ble part of Superman ice cream." She says. I take a slow lick then wait for my taste buds to register the flavor. Oh god that's good!

"Wow baby, I love it! Just like I love you!" I say giving her a quick peck on the lips and I grab her hand to pull her to the table with John and James.

.........

Sorry I've been M.I.Ay'all, school has been hectict. Plus, I'm usually always with my friends. (Jasmyn and Tayah {only ones that read my book}) but here y'all go!