Snow fights

Lindsey's P.O.V.

"Baby!!! Wake up!!" Imani screams, scaring me awake and making me cry and hyperventilate.

"Dang baby I'm sorry I forgot about scaring you awake." She says grabbing me and holding me close as I calm down.

"Dammit Imani!" I say slapping her, she makes an O face and I know I fucked up. She grabs my hands and straddles me. She starts tickling me and I start laughing so hard tears come down my eyes.

"Uncle, uncle!!" I scream and laugh at the same time making her giggle with me. She leans down and kiss me while smiling. She then kisses all over my face making me laugh again.

"Come on baby, we have to go play in the snow then go to lunch with your cousins." She says grabbing a pair of clean underwear and bras for both of us. I grab robes for us and I put mine on and hold hers up so she can put on hers. The only bathroom is on the first floor.

As we go down the stairs I see a note from my aunt that reads:

        Lulu, your uncle and I went out to lunch and shopping with some friends. We will be back later tonight. The keys for the jeep and some money are on the counter with Jenny's address. Have a great day!
        -Aunt Sandy

"Well, looks like we can shower together now baby" Imani says hugging me from behind, kissing my neck.

"Come on LittleFreak." I say giggling an grabbing her hand leading her into the shower.

...............

After a very pleasurable shower with Imani, we bundled up in a snow clothes and got in the jeep. My uncle kept it in really good condition. Imani put Jenny's address into her phone and we headed to her house.

My cousin was a administrator at a middle school, and her husband climes to the top of the tall chimney stacks to check on them.

Her children are 12 and 8/ and adorable as hell. To my mothers side of the family I'm known as Rosie, to my dads side I'm known as Lulu. To Imani im known as the love of her life, and to me she is my forever and always.

She reaches over and grabs my hand and kisses it. I look over and we smile at each other. She's my forever and always, and I'm hers.

"I love you Forever." I say

"I love you Always." She says back.

                                  The end