Puppies, Kids, and meeting the Family.

So, yeah, I lied. I'm updating now, but I might update again sometime this weekend so not totally a lie. Tell me what y'all think of this chapter. Enjoy!!!

-The Author

.............

Imani P.O.V

"Baby you're gonna wear me out!" I say breathing hard. We finally got done making love after two hours. This girl has stamina.

"Sorry baby, I just really love your body." she says kissing my stomach. Dame this girl wants to go again, I can't handle it!

"Baby, stop. You have officially worn me out." I say giggling. "What about that dinner, im starving!"

She thinks for a minute "Chinese?" I shoot up out the bed and pull on sweats, sports bra, and a wife beater.

"Let's go! Why you taking so long!" she starts laughing at me and grabs her phone and orders. Ten minutes later, we hop into her car and start heading across town to go pick it up. As we are pulling onto her road, I happen to look at the side of the road and see a box.

"Babe, wait!!" I yell. She stops, and I jump out the car. Inside the box, is two pitbull puppies. They have to be only three weeks old, not even off there mothers milk. I grab them and get in the car. I turn the overhead light on because, it like 8:30 and dark as hell.

There both boys. One is blueish grey with a white chest. He the bigger of the two, more muscular. The other is more regal, and he's black with blond-ish spots.

"Oh my god!! Puppies!!!" Lindsey screeches grabbing the smaller one. "Im gonna name you King, cause you my wittle royal!" Why must all girls use a baby voice around puppies?

"Were gonna need to pick up puppy stuff if we are keeping them." I say. I bet her mother is gonna be ecstatic about this.

......

After picking up puppy milk, collars and leashes, beds, toys, puppy pee pads, and are food we finally heading home.

"So, my puppy is King, but what are you naming yours?"she says pulling up.

"Hmm, I was thinking Roman." I have always wanted to name a dog that.

"Awww, Roman and King!" she says clapping her hands together.

"Alright, im gonna get this stuff up there, and you walk the dogs." she instantly freezes. Is she scared?

"Baby, I don't like the dark. I know it's stupid, but I don't like being alone outside in the dark." she says kicking a rock.

"It's ok baby. You take the stuff up and I will watch them." I say handing her the food and bags. "Go get there stuff set up and we will be inside in 5 minutes."

After the pups release there blatters, I pick them up and get in the elevator. There bitting my dreads and licking my face. Puppy breath is my weakness, I didn't even notice the doors opened until I here a very girly 'awww' and im attacked. I start laughing because the puppies are licking are faces barking.

As we're sitting down eating I say "Hey, we kinda have kids now." Pain shoots through her eyes. I hate seeing her in pain. I set the puppies down and they go to there milk.

"Baby, what's wrong? Do you not want kids?" I ask. I hope she does, especially if we last. I've always wanted a child. I wouldn't necessarily want to birth it. To much pain, and waddling.

"Imani, I can't have kids." she bursts out in sobs and clings to me. Wow, that sucks. It's every women's right to be able to have a child. "I have two illnesses that prevent me from carrying a child. One they know for sure, the other the doctors said I will probably develop. I have alot of stuff." she starts counting on her fingers. She gets to four. That's alot for one body to handle. "I have two that prevent children, and two that mess with my weight. I have to take medicine for the rest of my life to regulate my insulin." she walks over and picks the puppies up. She goes to her room and climbs into the bed.