Damn baby

Lindsey's P.O.V.

We finally pull up to my house. Being at Imani's house was awkward, but I put on my best southern charm. I think I made her mother want to keep me. I can't believe Kris would do that bullshit, wait I can. She's just like my father. A lier, cheater, and blames other people for what's wrong with her life.

Imani is so much different. She's sweet, genuine, kind. I couldn't wish for anybody better. Her smile is so beautiful, and her dreads look so pullable. I think Im ready to be with her. I feel like we fit together perfectly. I couldn't pick anybody better to have sex with. If she can kiss the way she does, I pretty sure her lips and tongue can do other wonders to my body.

I look over at her face and her mouth is open in amazement.

"Dang bae, you live here?!" she yells

"Umm, lower your voice and close your mouth." I say climbing out and grabbing my stuff. I start walking off and she runs after me.

"We have 5 acres of land. The house has kitchen, living room, and my parents room down here on the first floor. Second floor is two guest rooms and a movie room. The third floor is my apartment." I say getting in the small elevator. "It has a master bathroom with a walk in shower and bedroom, and I have my own kitchenette." I say pointing everything out.

"Holy shit. I can't believe you live here." she says looking at me with newfound respect.

"That's why the only friend that's ever been here is Jessy. I don't want people liking me for the things I have. Just like I don't want people looking at my size and automatically labeling me." I say throwing my stuff on my desk chair. "Now, go take a shower, while I cook us a fancy dinner." I say kissing her on the cheek.

I decide to make her my famous spaghetti with a ceaser salad and for desert some cookies. I check my fridge and find chocolate sauce. Yeah, that should be great for later.

I hear a noise behing me and find Imani in a towel, dripping wet.

"Forgot my clothes. Keeping looking at me like that and I might have to spank you, cause I know you thinking bad." she says winking at me.

"Mhm, maybe I would like that." I say biting my lips.

She gets a steamy look in her eyes and stalks towards me. She picks me up and puts me on the counter. Damn, if she can pick me up she is definitely stronger than she looks.

Her towel falls and I look down. She is sexy as fuck!! Her breasts are perfect. Atleast a B, just big enough to fill my hands. Her 6 pack is definitely perfect to lick chocolate sauce off of. Even though im on the counter, we're at eye level.

"You are sexy as hell!" I say.

"You can look but not touch. You touch and I will have to punish you" she says. Then she leans forward and kisses and bites my neck making me moan. I sit on my hands. She reaches behind me and un clasps my bra. Then cups my breasts.

"Babe, you got some big boobs. There huge!" she says lifting up my shirt and takes a nipple into her mouth.

"Shit, that feels so good. Ummm baby" I moan. She then bites it a little. I don't know how much longer I can last if she keeps this up.

"beep beep beep!!!!!"

"Shit! The cookies!!" I scream jumping down. Thankfully I get them out just in time before they burn.

"Well im gonna go get dressed"she says picking up her towel.

...........

Imani P.O.V.