Light's out, the fun begins

Lindsey's P.O.V.

JV won by 6 points, which is pretty good considering the refs were calling horrible things. A couple years ago, one of the boy players threw a ref to the ground, and they have been on us ever since. I'm surprised they won.

Now Varsity is playing, and kicking ass. Their ahead by 20 points. But, it's only half time and I can tell their getting tired. Imani seems to never run out of energy though. Hell I should know, she keeps me up all fucking night with that energy.

After shooting another 3, she gets elbowed in the face by 'accident'. The ref didn't even call it and it was right in front of his face! It was an obvious foul. Imani's nose was bleeding all over the place, and couch waved me down from the stands.

"Take her to the locker room and clean her up. She can't play anymore, I don't want her getting worked up and bleeding again." he says putting in another player to take Imani's place.

I grab the medical bag and Imani's non-bloody hand and bring her to the locker room. I sit her down, and help her take off her Jersey considering its white. I go and grab papaer towels to help her get the blood off her lower face. Once it's all cleaned up, I lay her down and tell her to pinch the top part of her nose to help stop the bleeding.

"How you feeling babe?" I ask her throwing away the bloody paper towels.

"Like I just got elbowed In the face. I have a horrible headache. Thank you babe for helping me." She says grabbing my hand and giving it a light squeeze.

"No problem baby. You know I will be your nurse anyday. I get it from my mom." I say kissing her forehead. "Now, it should have stopped bleeding. You have about 10 minutes before the game is over, so I think you can take a quick shower so you don't smell funky, and get the blood off your chest."

I go back out to tell couch the bleeding has stopped, but she's no ok to play. She could fall out if she gets hit again. It's better to play it safe. He says it's ok, the game is almost over anyways, and their winning.

I go back in to check on Imani. She's wearing her sweatpants and her sports bra. I just stand there watching her try her skin, and put her stuff away.

"Are you just going to stand there or come kiss me like I know you want to?" she says smirking at me.

"Don't have to tell me twice." I walk over to her and crash my lips to hers. She grabs my ass and pulls me closer to her body. I wrap my arms around her neck. She licks my bottom lip, and I open my mouth and are tounges fight. I bite her bottom lip and she moans. I push her away, breathing hard.

"Put a shirt on, the buzzer is about to ring." right as I say that, it rings.

I smack her ass, and she jumps. I laugh at her and walk out to put the bag with the water bottles. I go and grab my bag from the stands, and one of the boys from the other school comes up to me.

"Hey Ma, can I get yo number?" he says licking hes lips, thinking he looks sexy.

"First of, don't call me Ma. I have a name, and no I will not tell you it. Secondly, no you may not have my number because of the third and fourth reason. Im gay, and I have a girlfriend jackass." I say slowly walking down the stands. I can see my team watching and laughing at his lame ass.

"What the fuck!? You a dyke!? Shit, I can turn you." hey says grabbing my wrist. He's really strong. Next thing I know he's being pushed to the side by Kris and Imani.

"Dude, you BETTER step up off my girl. Don't you ever hurt a female. Your mamma must have fucked up teaching you how to treat a woman. Now get to steppen dumb ass." she says getting in his face. He looks at her than Kris and decides better.

"Man, whatever. Y'all a bunch of confused ass females. Whenever your ready to get some real dick, come back to this school and look for me." he says walking off.

"Bitch my girls stroke game 10x better than yours will ever be!!" I yell after him and grab Imani's hand. "To bad I haven't experienced it yet."

"You will eventually baby." Imani says kissing my cheek. I blush hella hard.

.............

Imani's P.O.V.

After the game, we stopped at a local McDonald's because couch wanted to reward us for JV and Varsity's winning. It reminds me of the first date Lindsey and I had. Except alot more people.

After eating, all the girls were tired. I can't blame them, it's 11 and we're not getting home till 12:30. That's a long ride ahead of us. I am not tired though. Im horny, and I plan on fixing that.

I wait 10 minutes till I see all the phone screen lights go away. Lindsey is still awake, I can see her eyes open from the flashing light's on top of the bus. I slip my hand on her thigh. She jumps, and takes her headphones out.

"Babe, what are you doing?" she asks.

"Shhhh baby, just enjoy." I say kissing her lips. Effectively silencing her. I unbutton her pants and slip them down to her ankles. I slip my legs under the seat in front of us and neel down in front of her. I slip her panties down, and spread her legs. I kiss her inner thighs and she bites her lips and grab my dreads. 

"Stop messing with me!" she whisper yells.

Don't want to keep her waiting. I spread her lips, and dip my tounge into her wetness. She takes a deep breath, and bites her hand to suppress her moan. I slowly add two fingers and she jumps. I start to pump them into her, and I pull her mouth down to kiss her. She moans ito my mouth.

Her pussy is so wet, I gave to go back down and lick some of it up. I circle her clit, and she humps my face. I can tell she's close to cumming, so I pump my fingers faster and suck her clit harder. She gasps for breath and bites her hands as she cums.

I clean up all her wetness, and she jumps. I pull her pants and undwear back up her legs and she buttons them up. She kisses my lips and her juices from around my mouth. I giggle cause it tickles.

She snuggles against my side and pulls her blanket over us. I kiss her forehead, and rest my head upon hers and fall asleep for the ride home.

......

Hey, sorry I haven't updated in a minute y'all. Hope this is a good chapter. I have finales coming up, so I don't know when the next chapter will be. But after them, I got you guys. Follow me on insta at : Her_Queen_69 . Bye y'all, ttyl!!!

Love ya,

The Author