Practice!

Lindsey's P.O.V

It's been awhile since my parents met Imani, and things have been good. Imani basically lives at my house during the weekends. Good thing my house walls are soundproof, cause I do alot of screaming. The sex is fantastic with her.

Last weekend we took Jr. to the water park and we had a blast! He was so cute holding onto Imani the whole time. I got to chill and watch them. I think he would be heartbroken if she left.

That was the last week the park was open because it's officially winter in Florida. Which means basketball season! Im not playing, but Imani and Kris are. Since that day with Kris, she's been ok. She hasn't tried coming on to me, or really looking at me weird.

Today is are last practice, because tomorrow is are first game! It's away, about a good hour or so. I played last year, so the girls know me. This year im just managing the teams with two other girls. They do the score keeping in the books. Since im bigger and stronger then both of them, im in charge of the watter bottles and medicine bag. So im basically a glorified water girl, but aslong as I get to watch my girlfriend play, im ok with it.

I love watching her play. She is just so sexy! Running around, all sweaty and in nothing but a sports bra and basketball shorts.

"We know your her girlfriend, but stop eye fucking her." says Keisha one of the manger girls.

"Can't help it, she's just so sexy!" I say fanning myself.

Laughing she says, "Chill white girl."

Finally Couch stops practice and gives his pep talk, telling the girls to get rest and drink plenty of water. After packing away the balls, I go into the locker room to look for Imani.

I see one of the freshmen bitches hand Imani a peice of paper, im guessing her number, whisper something in her ear and touch her arm. Imani has the audacity to smile and wink at her.

"Imani, girlfriend is right behind you." Kris says walking past her. Imani immediately looks at me, and I turn around with tears in my eyes and go to my car. I hear her running after me, but I just peel out.

How could she do this to me? How dare she flirt with another girl! She wasn't even that cute. My phone starts ringing, but I don't answer. I pull up into my yard, and get out. I have 13 missed calls from Imani.

I get in the elevator and go to my apartment. I just want to sleep, and forget about the whole situation. My phone goes off, but it isn't Imani. It's Kris.

"What Kris?" I say into the phone with a sigh.

"She is crying right now. You need to talk to her please, cause I can't listen to this all night." she says.

"Give her the phone then." I can't deal with her crying.

"Imani stop crying. You did this so I don't know why your upset."I say with anger in my voice.

"Baby, she just gave me her number. I threw it away. I would never do that to you. She's was trying to get my attention all practice, but I never gave it to her I promise. Please don't leave me?" she says with sadness in her voice.

"Ok baby, I believe you. I'm not gonna leave you, just please stop crying, ok? I hate when you cry." I say. "Now, go to sleep and I will see you tomorrow at school."

"Thank you Lindsey, she has finally clamed down. Goodnight, I will see you tomorrow." says Kris with sleep in her voice.

"Night." I say hanging up.

I put on a pair of Imani boxers, and grab King. I get snuggled in bed, and fall of to a blissful sleep.

...............

After Imani giving me roses and telling me she is sorry for the hundredth time, I kiss her and tell her to shut up. She's been annoying me all day, but in a cute way.

It's almost the end of the day, and we have 30min before we have to get on the bus. Imani and I snuck out the last 10 minutes of class to get are dinner at McDonald's before the game. The girls gave me money and a list of what they wanted at the beginning of the day, so we getting them something to.

After loading up the back seat with food, we head back. She grabs my hand, which I love. It always comforts me. When we pull up, my car is swarmed.

"Everyone, back up. I will call out the order." I yell over there loud talking and grabbing.

After distributing there food, Imani and I finally have a chance to eat before the bus comes. Yummy, I love their french fries.

Finally the bus comes, Imani and I get the second to last seat. There's enough room for everyone to have there own seats. Nobody sits behind us. The closest person is Kris three seats up.

Everybody gets ready for the game by chilling, napping, listening to music. I sit by the window, and Imani lays down with her head in my lap and legs in the seat across from us. I play in her dreads until she falls asleep.

I nod off, and the next thing I know Kris is shaking me awake. I wake Imani up and tell her we're here. I grab the water bottles on the way out. We walk in and the other schools gym is kinda impressive. Not as big as are schools, but the bleachers and concession stands are new.

I go to fill up all the bottles, and after filling up the first six, Imani comes behind me and hugs me. She puts something in my pocket and walks off to go sit with the other Varsity players in the bleachers. JV plays first, so I set the water bottles down in front of their seats. I walk across the court and reach into my pocket.

She knows I love skittles, so she bought me a pack. I go and and kiss her cheek while she's talking to another player. She smiles, and I sit a row down in front of her. I rest my back against her legs, and the game begins

........

I know it's a short chapter, but im going to Atlanta this weekend on a school trip so I won't really have time to write. But, I didn't want to leave you guys empty handed. Just know, next chapter will have sexually scenes, so be forewarned.

-The Author