Forgiveness and Promise

Imani's P.O.V

Lindsey and I get off the bus and head towards her car next thing we know we hear feet tunning behind us.

"Wait up you two, Lindsey can you give me a ride?" Kris puffs.

Lindsay looks at me for confirmation I nod my head yes she can. Lindsey told her yes and we all get in the car and head towards my place. Its nothing but silence until, Kris says "I'm really sorry about the way I've acted lately. Imani, im really sorry for what I did to you with Julie. It was really a dick move, and I wish I could take it back sis." she rests her hand on my shoulder.

"I mean, it's whatever Kris, what's done is done. You kinda fucked up my trust, but I forgive you sis. Just keep it in your pants." I say laughing.

She let's out a breath of relief. We finally get to my apartment and we all go inside, cause I need to get my clothes to go over to Lindsey's. Her parents are away for the weekend so I get to stay till Monday cause there isn't any school. Unfortunately, we have another game Tuesday so we still have to go Monday for practice.

I add something a little extra to my bag. It's about 7 inches and I think Lindsey will be surprised. I'm gonna try Saturday night to see if she will. I finally get all packed, and go see Lindsey and my mother laughing over something. I look down to see my baby book.

"Mooommmm why are you showing her that!?!?" I whine.

"Because baby girl, you were an adorable child." she says closing the book and getting up to kiss my cheek and hug me.

"Sheesh, I love you mom but my girlfriend doesn't need to see my butt when I was two." I say blushing which Lindsey just laughs at.

"Alrighty babe, let's go. Grab Roman, King misses him." Lindsey says kissing my mom on the cheek.

I grab Roman and he licks my face. Gross!!

The ride ro Lindsey's house was long. I stumble into the elevator. Soon as I get out I start stripping my clothes of till im in nothing but my sports bra and boxers. Then I just fall into her bed and fall into a blissful sleep.

........

I wake up to a weird but good sensation. I moan, and put my hand down on Lindsey's head between my legs.

"Shit, babe if you wanted to wake me up you could have..asked!!!" I end up screaming and she put two fingers inside me and pumps in and out.

"Baby, im gonna...gonnaaa....cuummmm!!!!!" I scream and grab her hair.

She licks me clean, and I twitch. She giggles, and climbs up my body to kiss me.

"You just looked so yummy laying there, I just had to have a taste which turned into breakfast." she whispers against my neck.

"Babe, you are a freak." I giggle and kiss her. "Now, go walk the dogs." I lay on my stomach. She smacks my ass, but gets up anyways to walk them.

That's why I love her. She is my best friend and girlfriend. It couldn't get any better. She instantly brings a smile to my face. She's my Monkey and im her SugerButt. I don't ever want to lose her, I would probably be a vegetable. I would be their in body, but not heart.

I want to get her something, but I don't know what. Maybe I will find something when we go to the mall today.

After taking a shower, where I showed Lindsey who's boss, we finally got dressed. We dropped the puppies off at Lauren's, who has alot more time after breaking up with her boyfriend.

"Babe, I wanna go see a movie!!" Lindsey says tugging me along. She I so adorable when she is acting like a dork.

"Sure babe, let's see what's playing." we walk over bit there isn't anything good playing, so we just decided to go shopping. When I lived in Maryland I worked at McDonald's and I watched a couple kids every once and a while. So, I saved up a shitload of money.