Birthday Planning

Imani's P.O.V

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR IMANI!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!"

I jump up to everyone singing me happy birthday. Good thing I wore Pajamas last night! They woke me up from a good ass sleep, but seeing the chocolate chip muffin with a candle in it, made it perfectly fine with me!

Lindsey's family, her, and Kris all had those dorky paper birthday hats on with big smiles on their faces. JR. jumped up on the bed in his little boxer briefs and gave me a bone crushing hug and a syrupy kiss on the cheek.

I blow out the candle and Lindsey jumps on me as everyone claps and laughs.

"So, what do you wanna do for your birthday?" Lindsey's mom asks.

"Well, I wanna hang out with my beautiful gf," I say making her blush and I kiss her cheek, smiling "then we can have a big dinner tonight, maybe?" I say hopping we can.

"Of course darling!! Why y'all are getting ready, im going to pre-make the food for your party cause we're leaving soon for the race." she says, but Lindsey's face tightens and she tries to make inconspicuous movements without me noticing. Which, she failed at cause she pulled the 'scratch the back of my head' move.

"You're throwing me a party aren't you?" I say smirking.

"Moooommmm!!!" Lindsey says blaming her mother for spilling the beans.

"What!? I'm sorry ok!" she says throwing her hands in surrender. They walk out laughing.

I pull Lindsey to me and kiss her on the head. She cuddles to my side like a monkey.

"I promise I will still act excited." I say smirking. She lightly smacks me on the stomach making me laugh hard.

"You better! I've been planning this for weeks, and you know I don't like people in my house!" she says kissing my neck making me turn my head.

"How can you be mad at me, but turn me on at the same time?" I ask kissing her soft lips and slowly laying her on her back. I slowly kiss her lips, then suck on her bottom one making her moan. She opens her mouth and I slide my tongue in. She digs her nails into my back, and I bite her neck leaving a hicky. Making her scream a little bit.

"If your gonna be aggressive, I will be to!" I say kissing the now red spot. I hear her whine and squirm under me. "Uh uh! None of that now!"

I grab her wrists and put them above her head and use my knees to spread her legs apart. She struggles, but as soon and I kiss and suck on her neck, she calms down instantly.

"Hey, this is supposed to be your day!" she gasps out.

"I know, and this is my birthday breakfast." I say kissing her collarbone. She shivers and bites her bottom lip.

"Baby, stop please." she says struggling. I instantly let go and get off of her. I'm upset, but if she doesn't wanna do it then im not gonna force her to.

"Im sorry baby, im just not in the mood. We have to get ready though!" she says jumping up and going to the bathroom to shower. I reach for my muffin and start eating it. I take a bite and bite something hard.

I open my mouth and look at the muffin to see a white gold ring. I set the half eaten muffin down, and clean the chocolate and muffin bits off. It gorgeous! I slide it on my ring finger, and it fits perfectly.

I get up and go to the shower where Lindsey is singing some song beautifully. I think it's Adele. I strip down and walk in the shower and kiss her shoulder making her smile and kiss the ring on my hand.