Chapter One

Hi!I'm so glad you've chosen to read this story. Tris Pedrad was born in Dauntless, along with her two brothers Zeke and Uriah, they meet 'Four' the mysterious stiff, read to find out what happens!!

Tris POV

I am woken up to the sound of my alarm beeping. Time for school yay!...

Now, because I'm dauntless, we don't really care about school, but for some unknown reason, they make us go anyway...

Uriah and I are 14 years old so have two years left until our choosing day. Zeke, on the other hand, is 16, today's his last day. Lucky bastard... I'm sort of worried that he won't choose Dauntless at the choosing ceremony tomorrow, but I keep telling myself that he would never want to suffer the consequences (Not eating Dauntless cake, wearing colourful clothes, and not seeing my beautiful face every single day) if he chose any other faction. 

I hope Amar is still training when I go through initiation, who knows maybe Zeke will become a trainer too.

 I weigh the pros and cons of going to school today in my head and decide I'll just suck it up and go, at least i'll get to see my friends from different factions

I put on my black skinny jeans, combat boots, and black tank top. I then walk to the living room where Zeke and Uriah are playing a video game. 

I say "Guys!! Get ready, we're gonna be late. You're so slow!"

Uriah says "Nah, I'm good"

I say "Fine" and lock the door to his room so he won't be able to changed. Zeke laughs and walks into his room while Uriah tackles me for the key, he finally gets it and walks into his room to get dressed. While he does this, I walk into the dining hall and get breakfast with my friends.

Marlene asks "Where are your brothers?". I say "Getting dressed, they'll probably be here soon."

As if on queue, those two idiots walk into the dining hall. Uriah is taller than Zeke although Zeke is two years older, but Zeke has a more fit looking appearance. They both have brown hair and brown eyes, like me.