Zeke's Party

Hey thanks for continuing to read, please share this story with others:) 

- Rosie

Tris POV:

I then walk to Zeke's apartment to see he has invited a large number of people.

 I say "You'll have to kick some of em out before Candor or Dauntless." he says "yeh yeh, calm down."

 Peter, who is standing next to Eric waves me over and I raise my eyebrows and walk towards them unsure what to expect.

 Eric says "Don't you look ravishing?" and I say "What's your point?"

He says "Peter and I were wondering why you chose to be an initiate trainer, you got a great rank and we could easily make you a leader if you want" 

I say "No thanks, I'm happy with initiate trainer and tattoo artist" 

He says "Okay. Speaking of tattoos, I want another one on my back. Are you working tomorrow?" I say "Yeh, but only before training from seven till eight." 

He says "I'll be there" and winks at me. I walk away before Peter can say what he was about to say.

We all get in a circle and play Candor or Dauntless for an hour. 

I say "Bye guys, I have an early start tomorrow. Uriah, meet me in the pit at 6 for a workout." 

Zeke says "Hey what about me?" and I say "Your working tomorrow morning." 

He then says "Yeh, but I'm sorta offended you did't ask me" 

I roll my eyes and say "So do you wanna come?" and he says "Sorry, I gotta work tomorrow" 

I say "Really?" with a mock look of question on my face and walk back to my apartment.

Four's POV:

Tris walks into the party wearing a crop top with a skirt and jacket, she looks amazing. 

What? This is one of my best friends and my other best friends sister. I mean there's no saying that I don't like her, but she probably wouldn't go for a guy like me. 

She walks with the confidence that only a Dauntless girl walks with and I can see out of the corner of my eye Eric and Peter looking at her- I can tell it bothers her. 

They wave her over and she walks over with an unsure look on her face.

 You can never really be sure what those two are up to. 

They talk about something for a while and Peter just looks at her creepily while Eric asks her a question, she says no from what i can tell.

 After a game of Candor or Dauntless, Tris says she has to leave and Zeke asks her the stupidest questions, she just rolls her eyes and gives us that signature smirk before she leaves.