Chapter 22

Hey guys, sorry i haven't been on for a while. Sorry this is a short chapter but i will be updating soon because i'll be on school holidays. I'm thinking of also starting another story so look out for that! please vote, comment, share this and follow me- i'd really appreciate it. Enjoy:) 

Tris POV:

Two weeks have passed since the faction less attack and my leg has healed up pretty well. At least that's what i think...

 My brothers and four haven't been letting me do anything by myself. It is VERY annoying.

Today is the first day of the final stage in initiation, i'm allowed to help since we won't have to do anything too physical but as I said my leg is actually fine now. 

I leave my room to head to the dining hall for breakfast. I see a lot of the initiates this morning, walking around frantically, scared to go through their fear landscapes. I also see Four, Zeke and Uriah sitting at a table and it looks like they've saved me a seat. 

I head to the table and sit down. Uriah says "you training today?" while chewing pretty loudly on an apple. I say "Yeah." 

Zeke says "Are you sure you can?"

I sigh and say "All i'll be doing in sitting down and watching sixteen year olds scream and cry for a couple of hours. I'm not gonna stay in my room all day!"

Zeke holds his hands up in defence and says "So I talked to Max about Abigail and he said even though she'll only be fifteen next year, she can come here with the new initiates and prove herself to become a member." 

Uriah says "Well we should talk to her first though, right? I mean, what if she doesn't wanna do that?"

I say "I think she'll want to. But we do need to talk to her first, let's go once initiation is over."

Uriah and Zeke both agree and Four just sits there, eating. 

Once we're done with breakfast, we all head to the dormitories to get the initiates and take them to the fear landscape room. 

The initiates are really loud this morning and it's hard to get their attention. Uriah calls their  attention by yelling "FIRE!!"   which surprisingly doesn't shut them up- it makes them louder. Uriah is so smart!