Chapter 13

Tris POV:

Once Four and I are done packing away the knives and guns we head to the dining hall. The only free spots are at the initiates table so i guess we'll have to sit there. 

I am forced to sit next to Edward Hayes while Four sits next to Ashley. She keeps looking at him, I mean he's five years older than her AND he's taken. But i guess she doesn't know that. Edward Hayes keeps unnecessarily asking me to pass him food when he could easily reach it. 

At the same time, Four and I say "Wanna switch?" and laugh. We switch and continue eating our food. 

After eating, Four asks if I want to go back to his apartment. I say "Race you there!" 

There is a possibility Four is faster than me now, the last time i raced him was a few years ago.

He reaches the door before I do and I hold onto his forearms catching my breath. Out of nowhere he kisses my forehead. I look up and smile and pull his neck down to connect his lips with mine. He kisses me back and when we pull away for air, he wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me into his chest. Soon he unlocks his apartment door and we walk in, still with his arm around my waist. We end up making a chocolate cake together, one that we will definitely not share with my brothers.  

Soon we hear knocking on the door. Four opens it while I'm still in the kitchen, sitting on a stool eating cake. 

I hear Eric's voice say "Four, I need to check your camera." 

I see Four put his arm on the door frame and say "Right now? Can't you come back later? Why do you even need to check them?" 

Eric then says "Well, we know that the cameras in your apartment have been disabled. Something that you would know how to do seeing as you work in the control room. We just need to take back your cameras to fix them." 

I remember him telling me that he was going to do that. We had talked about things in his apartment. All four of us. Dangerous things, like three of us being divergent. They won't be able to get that footage but it means that if they fix the camera, we will never be safe while talking about it again.