Initiation Day One

Hey thanks so much for reading, ik this chapter is short, a longer one coming up soon though.

I am woken up by the sound of someone yelling, and I look up and see Zeke yelling "Rise and shine Pansycakes! Wake up! Up and at em! Shake a leg! G-" 

"Zeke, I think they get it." Four says. Zeke shakes his head and goes to each initiate's bed and shakes the mattress. Four has to pull him away so he'll stop. Idiot. 

Uriah I get dressed and head to the dining hall for breakfast.  Uriah is still struggling to get out of bed with his hangover. I'm sure Zeke can help him with that, he's sure to know a few quick cures...

After breakfast, all the initiates slowly spill into the training room where Four, Amar and Zeke are waiting. Eric is here too. Why is Eric here? He's not an instructor...

Four says "As you know, this year we're training Dauntless borns and transfers together. This is Eric, Dauntless leader. He will be overseeing your training." 

Amar then steps forward and says "We're starting with hand to hand combat. Watch while Zeke and I demonstrate." Then Zeke and Amar spar for a while, Amar obviously winning (He has much more experience and basically taught Zeke everything he knows). 

Training is pretty uneventful. We just practice using punching bags and then spar in pairs. I beat Peter, Edward and Uriah. They might be bigger and musclier, but I'm faster and smarter. The stiff Natalie can't even make the punching bag move. I doubt she'll last very long here... 

After training, I eat dinner with my brothers, Four and Amar. I hear tomorrow, we're doing guns and knives. Should be easy enough.