Chapter 15

Again, didn't have time to proofread this. Hope you enjoy, please comment and let me know what you think. Please follow me as well if you haven't already:) Thanks!

- Rosie:)))

Four's POV:

Tris announces that she's leaving for her shift at the tattoo parlour, leaving Uriah, Zeke and I standing in the pit. 

Zeke says we should go by his apartment to play video games, so we begin walking to his place. I say "Um guys? I have some pretty big news for you?" 

Zeke says "What???" and Uriah makes a kind of squeaky noise you might expect from a twelve year old girl. 

"Is it good news?"questions Zeke. 

"Well, i think it is but i'm not too sure if you guys will like it."I respond. 

"Did you finally get a girlfriend?" Asks Uriah, in a joking manner.

"Yeh, I did." They both seem taken back, I have made it clear to them that i didn't want a girlfriend anytime soon but Tris changed that.

"Do we know her? Is she cute? Older or younger? Tall? Short? Blonde or Brunette? You seem like a brunette kinda guy, don't you agree Uriah?" Zeke responds. Uriah just nods, waiting for me to answer. 

"Its...uh..It's Tris" I say scratching the back of my neck.

"Oh! Tris! Tris as in our sister Tris, the short blonde one?" Uriah asks. 

"Yes Uriah, I know what your sister looks like" I say bluntly and kind of annoyed with his stupidity.

Zeke claps me on the back and says "We both saw it coming Four. But you do know that if you hurt her we'll kill you, right?" 

I nod. I didn't really expect anything less from Zeke right now.  

"Great!" he says "Well I think her shift will be finishing soon so let's go pay her a visit." We walk up to the tattoo parlour where Tris is picking up her leather jacket. She sees us and smiles.

She walks out and Zeke and Uriah immediately give it away by smiling like idiots. Zeke looks between the two of us, which is a dead giveaway. And Uriah... Well Uriah kind of just stands there looking very proud of himself like he figured it out as apposed to me telling him five minutes ago. 

Tris picks up on it immediately and says "You couldn't have waited, Four?! I can't believe you" and walks away angrily.

What just happened? Now that i think about it I probably should have waited but it just seemed like the right time and they took the news well so why is she so mad? 

I run after her and Zeke and Uriah thankfully stay put. I just need to sort this out with Tris on my own. 

"Tris!" I shout "Tris! Wait! I'm sorry!" I run after her all the way to her apartment which happens to be in the same hallway as mine. She shuts the door in my face before I can stop her. 

I say through the door "Tris! Please open up. I'm sorry but I don't understand why you're angry." 

She opens the door a crack and says "Don't you get it? We agreed on telling the together, they're my brothers I should have been there when you told them. I'm really not that mad Four, I just didn't expect for them to know. You didn't even tell me when you were planning on telling them, let alone that you were going to tell them when I wasn't there."

She opens it wider, I can tell she looks upset and now understand why she was mad. 

"So" she smiles "How did they take the news" she adds, taking my hand in hers. 

"Very well actually. Zeke kind of scared me with the brother talk thingy and Uriah also scared me with his stupidity but they seemed pleased, they also said they knew it was coming," I respond. 

"We couldn't have asked for a better reaction. Maybe you telling them then was the best idea. Sorry I got mad, I just wasn't prepared for them to already know." She says 

I say "No don't apologise, its my fault. I just thought it was a good time but I should have waited." 

She sighs and I pull her into my chest for a hug. She reaches up and kisses my cheek. We then walk hand in hand back to the pit where Uriah and Zeke are probably eagerly waiting for an explanation.