Chapter Six

Important AN: Hey, so I'm not sure I want to write the entire process of Tris' initiation. Yes, she is divergent. No, no one found out when she went through the third stage of training. Sorry if thats what you wanted to read. Instead i am going to do a one year time skip to when Tris and Uriah have jobs training initiates. Thanks for reading and for your support, please share this story with your friends:) 

-Rosie❤️

Sorry for any typos, i wrote this in a rush... Let me know the typos though and i'll change them for future viewers. THX

One year later, Tris POV:

It is the morning of the choosing ceremony where we will meet our new initiates. I got a pretty cool apartment since I was the first ranking initiate, and I'm in the same hallway as both of my brothers and Four, we all got really good ranks so this is the floor for the people who got ranks like us.

 This year, we have decided that my brothers will train the dauntless borns and Four and I will train the transfers.

 I wake up early and put on a pair of skinny jeans with a tank top,jumper and boots, I then walk to Uriah's room and he's surprisingly already dressed when he walks out, I say "Workout?" he says sure and then we go and get Zeke and Four. We do some laps and race each other around the track, then we do squats and sit ups. 

Then Uriah says "You hungry, Trissy-Poo?" and I say with mock look of seriousness on my face "Uriah, of course I'm hungry." we all laugh and walk to the dining hall where we get to breakfast. 

I say to Four and Uriah"Zeke and I are gonna go to the choosing ceremony and then push em off the ledge." they laughs and nod their head in agreement. the I say, "Lets go Ezi".

 Zeke gets up and we jog to the trains, he jumps on first and then I get on, we sit next to each other and I say "Zeke, what if we get Divergents?" Zeke looks around the cart and lowers his voice and says "There are always at least two each year, we can try to hide them, but it'll look suspicious if we do, you and Uriah were easy, plus Max would never kick you of all people out." I nod and say "I'm looking forward to transfers I need a break from all the Dauntless Born crazies" and he says "Let me remind you that you are one of them" I say "haha, I know Ezi, but your even crazier." he nudges me and says "Time to jump" and I jump off landing on my two feet, he follows falling but then rolling and jumping back up. 

The choosing ceremony is long and boring as usual. When all of the 16 year olds have chosen, we ride the train back to Dauntless. Once everyone (but one Candor boy) have succesfully jumped off the train, Zeke tells them they have to jump, some look shocked, but others look determined. 

After all of the initiates have jumped, Zeke says "Ladies first." and I jump off. When I get to the bottom, Four lifts me off. 

Zeke says to the initiates "Attention, welcome to How to be a savage 101" when he says this he looks at me and we laugh. Four rolls his eyes and explains initiation he says "Dauntless borns go with Zeke and Uriah, Transfers follow Tris and I." Four and I give the transfers a tour. 

We have four Erudites, one Amity and three Candor. An Erudite boy called Jack who looks a lot like Peter keeps sending me flirtatious looks and I just roll my eyes.

 I say "This is your dorm, it's not much but if you pass initiation, you'll be out of here in two weeks, if not, you'll be out sooner." Jack says "Out?" and i say "Yes, if you can't keep up, you'll become faction less, we don't care how much muscle or practice you have, anyone can learn how to shoot a gun or how to fight, we care about the second stage of initiation, mental." I say "Everyone change into black clothes and we'll get you in ten minutes to take you to the dining hall." A candor girl says "Now?" and i say "No tomorrow idiot, yes now!". She glares at me and I smirk at walk out of the room with Four hot at my heels.

We see Zeke and Uriah and sit with them. Five minutes after I get my food, Four gets up to get the initiates but I say "I'll go" he says "thanks".

 I walk to the initiate room and see they are all kind of huddled around something in the centre of the room. I yell "Oi!" and most of them move out of the way. That boy Jack is in a fight with a Candor boy, I don't know why, I yell "break it up boys" I grab them both by their collars until they stop and I say to them and the other initiates "Care to explain?"

 Jack says "Isn't this what you do in dauntless, for fun or whatever." I laugh and say "Jack do you have a brother called Peter?" he says "Yeh, why?" I say "You two are a lot alike. There is a difference between a sadist and a Dauntless, hopefully you'll figure that out soon. There is a fine line between idiocy and bravery, do not cross that line if you want to last long here."

When they have calmed down I say "Let's go get dinner, follow me" I take them to the dining hall and say "Sit. Wherever you want." When I walk back to where I was sitting before I see that Uriah has eaten my cake so I sneak to the other side of the room and get another piece, then creep up behind Uriah. The initiates, my brother and Four see me but I put my finger to my mouth and plant the cake right in Uriah's face I say "Don't eat my cake next time Uri" 

One of the Candor transfers says "are you guys related or something?"

Zeke says "No, I just met these guys yesterday, they're freaking crazy" Four rolls his eyes and explains, the kid says "All three of you?" and I say "Oooh, you can count, sure your not Erudite?" Everyone laughs except the boy and Four, he's trying to look tough infront of the initiates. 

Uriah laughs at him trying not to laugh.

Zeke says "Party tonight guys?" we all nod and when everyone is done eating, I say "Back to your dorms, and if you two or anyone try anything again your out." 

Four gives me a questioning look.

 I say "I had to break up a fight between those two back in the dorms" making sure they hear me I turn to Jack and say "Don't pull a stunt like that again. You guys can have the rest of the night off, but we're waking you up early tomorrow."

 I turn to my brothers and Four and say "I'm working the night shift at the tattoo parlour for a couple hours, meet you guys later?" and they nod in response. 

When my shift is over, i go back to my apartment to get ready for Zeke's party. I shower and then straighten my hair, leaving it down, I then put on a pencil skirt, black crop top and a pair of black heels. I put in some diamond earrings that my brothers bought me a while back.