Chapter 12

Hey thanks for your continued support guys, it means a lot. Please read, vote, comment and share. Thank you!

- Rosie

Tris POV:

I wake up earlier than usual, I can't sleep after the events of last night. I've always liked Four actually but never really thought much of it. I definitely like him a lot now! 

I pull on a black t-shirt with blacked ripped jeans and heeled boots. I am about to leave when I hear a nock on the door. Who else could be up this early?

 I open the door with my eyebrows raised until I see Four wearing a tight black t-shirt showing his muscles and black jeans like me except his aren't ripped. I never noticed how handsome he was... Well maybe just a little bit. 

"Oh, hey four can I help you." I say 

"Um no i just came to say hi and see if you were awake which you obviously were. So are we a thing now?" He replies

"We can be if you want to. Do you want to?" I ask 

"Yes. I do." He answers

"So do I." I say and smile. 

"Right, how do we tell your brothers?" He says sounding kind of giddy. 

"I don't know. You'll figure something out." I say with a cheeky smile. 

He rolls his eyes and we walk out of my door toward the dining hall. We're walking next to each other like we always would but we're closer to each other. 

His hand brushes mine while we turn the corner at the end of the corridor. I think it was an accident but then he takes my hand in his. I smile and move even closer to him. We let go of each other before entering the dining hall, not wanting anyone to know yet. 

When we've gotten our food and are about to eat, Zeke and Uriah come in with obvious hangovers from the party that Four and I ditched last night. 

Uriah says "Mornin Tour, Morning Fris." We laugh at him but he obviously doesn't realised he mixed our names up. 

Zeke then says "Time to wake up the initiates. Let's go." He certainly has a lot of energy for someone who most likely drank ten beers last night. 

We walk to the initiate dorms and Four yells "Wake up! Training room. Two minutes." in that scary instructor voice.

I see that redhead Erudite girl from yesterday giving me dirty looks. I just give them right back and she looks away, scared. Good. 

When all the initiates have entered the training room, we begin training. 

"There are three stages of Dauntless initiation. First is Physical, second Emotional and third, Mental. Throughout each stage you will be ranked that means Dauntless born AND transfers. After each stage people will get cut. We only have ten new members every year, so you'd better hope you're one of those ten people or you'll be faction less." I say. Four made me memorise the 'speech' word for word. 

We decided that we'll teach the initiates hand to hand combat first, to give them a sense of what we're about. Then they can learn how to use a gun. 

I find out that Edward, Peter's brother is already quite good at fighting. Not really a surprise.

 I also find that the redhead Erudite, Ashley is pretty bad. Great!

After we dismiss the initiates, Uriah and Zeke say they have to leave, they're going zip lining with our cousin. That just leaves me and Four, this could be awkward. 

We put away the knives and guns, talking about unimportant things. This feels good, i feel safe here with him.