Chapter 11

Hey thanks so much for reading and for your votes and comments! Sorry about the constant time skips, its more enjoyable to write and it still makes sense. I hope this doesn't bother you, if it does let me know and i'll try doing it less often. 

Tris POV (One Year Later: Still training initiates) :

I wake up early in my Queen sized bed, today the four of us start training the initiates like we did last year. 

This time I'll take the dauntless borns with Zeke. And Uriah and Four will take the transfers.

When I wake up it's quite cold, so I put on jeans and a sweater. Today I'll be heading to the choosing ceremony with Uriah while Zeke and Four wait in the pit for our new transfers.

Erudite Transfer named Ashley POV:

A boy with light skin and brown hair with gorgeous chocolate eyes pulls me into the cart.

He looks to be a couple of years older than me, definitely a member. A really pretty girl stands next to him, his girlfriend I presume. 

She whispers something and he laughs. Definitely his girlfriend. I glare at her and she raises her eyebrows. 

I see it's raining out and I did my hair for today and I don't want it to get wet, I want to look good for this guy, I don't even know his name. The girl says "I swear Uri, I'm waiting at the net next time Four and Zeke can go to the ceremony." 

He says "Agreed, I'm gonna ruin my perfect hair in this rain!!" she punches him playfully in the arm and I just roll my eyes. 

I say "We have to jump off in this rain??" The girl scoffs and says "Well yeh, if you want to become dauntless you probably should, or you could stay on the train and become faction less, have it your way."

She then says something to 'Uri' which I can only presume is short for Uriah "Time to jump, uri-poo!" definitely a pet name, these two make me sick. 

Doesn't look like she's flirting though, it's more of in a sisterly matter I guess, but theres no doubt they are a couple. 

The dauntless born girl next to me says to the girl "Hey, Tris is your friend Four single?" 

The girl (Tris) laughs and says "Why don't you ask him that, I'm sure he'd be really amused." the dauntless born just rolls her eyes and walks away. 

What kind of name is Four anyways? 

I hear her say to Uriah "We should set her up with Alex" and they both laugh. 

Uriah then says "You put him in hospital for a good two months." and she smiles and says "You know he deserved it." this girl seems like a trouble maker and I don't like how close she is standing to Uriah.

When we jump out, we immediately get drenched. We reach a ledge and I say "I'm drenched!!! are there towels where we are going?" this gets some laughs from the dauntless borns. 

Tris ignores me and tells everyone that we have to jump. A nice looking Dauntless Born girl comes up to me and I say "What's her deal?" 

She laughs and says "What's HER deal? She's Tris Pedrad, dauntless PRODIGY, she could beat anyone here in a fight, she came first in her initiation and only has six fears! Second lowest amount ever in Dauntless. That's her brother Uriah, she also has an older one called Zeke and then there's their friend Four, they're all really close. Point is if you mess with Tris you mess with Four and her brothers and you don't want to get the Pedrad boys mad, let a lone Four."