Chapter 21

Hasn't been proofread thanks for reading:) vote and comment please.

Tris POV:

I wake up to an empty apartment. Where did Four go? I see a note that he must have left on the table and groan at the fact that i will have to get out of bed to see the note. I get out of bed and walk to the table. To my surprise, this didn't really hurt much. I read the note:

Tris, 

Your brothers and I are training initiates today, please stay here and rest. Do NOT come down and help us, you need to rest your leg.

-IV. 

I laugh and get dressed and walk to the training room. I feel fine and I can still train despite what Four thinks.

 I lean on my leg and push the heavy door open, which makes a loud sound. The initiates who are currently working with guns (what we had planned to do yesterday, the day of the faction less attack). 

Four who was helping an initiate rolls his eyes dramatically when I walk in. Zeke says "Hey! Your supposed to be in your room Tris, go back upstairs." I step on his foot hard (with my good foot obviously) and he curses under his breath.

 I say to the initiates who are all looking at me and my leg "No one told you to stop." and they continue shooting. 

Four walks to me and says "You shouldn't be walking on that, at least sit down." and he helps me walk to the fighting ring where I sit. He sits next to me and says "So, how are you doing?" without looking at me, still focusing his attention on the initiates.

 "I feel fine honestly, it really doesn't hurt that much. Maybe i can shoot you now so you'll understand?" He holds back a laugh and says "No thanks. You should still be resting though."

I say "You can't seriously expect me to sit in my boring apartment all day while you guys train the initiates."

He sighs and says "Okay Tris, but you do realise that you can't train them, you're just gonna have to sit here and watch."

I say "But I don't want to sit down."

He raises his eyebrows and says "It's either this or your apartment, your pick." He gets up and walks toward an initiate who is holding the gun wrong and changes his hand position for him. The poor kid didn't see him coming and almost fell over when Four grabbed his arm.

Four POV:

Tris looks at me from across the room frowning. A smile creeps onto my face,and I call out to her "Sorry Tris" she just rolls her eyes and says something under her breath. 

We wrap up training for a lunch break and Uriah helps Tris up and she leans on him while walking to the dining hall. When we are in the hall we see that plenty of people have been injured and the initiates look at them with wide eyes. 

We continue initiation after lunch and Tris seems to have found a good way to help us train from where she is sitting. She's just been throwing whatever she can find at the initiates who are holding their guns wrong. It's actually pretty helpful.