Chapter 10

Hey thanks for all of your lovely comments and votes. Please share this story with your friends. Hope you enjoy, I really appreciate the views and the comments. 

Tris POV:

After training, we head to the dining hall. After what happened this morning the boys practically won't leave my side.

We are sitting at a table next to some initiates. Not ideal because they can hear everything we talk about, but there's nowhere else to sit.

Zeke says "So I guess Alex still likes you." I say "No shit."

Somewhere in our conversation, Uriah makes a joke about how Four used to be a stiff and he flicks him over the head. This catches the initiates' attention.

Uriah says "Ow, how come you don't flick her when she makes fun of you." pointing to me.

Four then says "You i can flick, if I flick her she'll break my fingers." I say "You'd better believe it Four." I say winking at him.

Zeke says "Guys, I feel like playing Candor or Dauntless tonight. Go and invite whoever you want, party starts in two hours." I say turning to Maya who is in earshot "May, if you leave now you'll only be five hours late." she pokes her tongue out and says "I don't take that long to get ready and you know your coming to my apartment to get ready right?"

I say "Do I have a choice?"

She shakes her head and I roll my eyes. I say to Zeke "Okay, so who do we want at this party?"

He says "Okay lets see. Us, Christina, Will, Al, Lynn, Marlene,  Shauna, Amar, Peter and Eric."

I say "Peter and Eric?" and he says "Yeh, they're not hat bad, but we can always kick them out later if we get annoyed."

I say "Okay, I'll go let everyone know" and get out of my seat.

I walk over to where Eric is sitting and poke him in the back. He turns around with his "I am going to kill who ever touched me" look but just smirks when he sees its me.

I say "Zeke's having a party in two hours and he wanted you to come.'"

He says "Did he want me to come or did you want me to come?"

I say "What difference does it make?" and walk away to find Peter.

I knock on his apartment door with an annoyed look. I here a female voice coming from his apartment say "Peter, were'd you go? Come back"

I wink and he says "Can I help you?"

I say "Yeh Zeke's having a party in two hours and asked me to invite you."

He says "Great. See you then."

I then walk to Amar's apartment and knock on the door. He answers and says "Hey Ri, haven't seen you in a while."

I say "Yeh, Zeke's having a party in two hours, can you come?" he says "Yeh, see you then."

I then walk to my apartment to get ready. When I walk in there is shattered glass on the bathroom floor and someone has written a letter.

It says "Meet me in the chasm at 8 pm or I'll kill your brothers." I call the first person that comes to my mind. Four. When he answers i say "Four? I need you to go to the control room and see who broke into my apartment."

He says "What happened, are you okay?"

I say "No, just do it! and tell my brothers, I'll meet you there."