Chapter Nine

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed it:) 

- Rosie

Four POV:

I wake up at seven o'clock and meet Uriah and Zeke in the hallway. 

Zeke says "Where's Ri?" (using his nickname for Tris) and I say "I think she has a shift this morning at the tattoo parlour." 

We go to the parlour and see Tori. S

he says "Hey, have you seen your sister?" I say "We were about to ask you the same question." 

Zeke and Uriah instantly look worried. I say "Don't worry there are so many places she could be, lets just go and look for her." 

After one hour of looking, we can't find her. 

Zeke and Uriah are freaking out and I am too.

I say "We have to start training soon, You guys can keep looking and I'll start." 

I wake up all the initiates and take them to the pit. Zeke and Uriah come in an hour later and say "No luck. Hopefully she'll come back soon." Then we hear a loud scream coming from the corridor. It could only be Tris, no one else can scream that loud. 

Alex walks in holding an arm around her throat and I can see bruises on her face and arms. Why would he do this?

Zeke says "Let her go Alex, you don't want to hurt her, you want to hurt me so get in the ring." 

He pulls out a knife and holds it to Tris's throat she screams and tries to kick him and get out but he just holds her tighter. 

Peter and Eric are now in the room. Despite what so many people think, they're actually not that bad. 

Eric says "Alex. Drop the knife." he drops it but fires back on Eric's words and pulls out a gun and fires it in the air. Tris screams and her brothers, Peter and Eric look alarmed. I can tell that Tris is looking for an escape. 

She says "You wouldn't kill me Alex." 

He says "You I wouldn't but I would your brothers and these stupid initiates." 

She says "Why are you holding a gun to my head then you retard?" 

He moves the gun and she elbows him in the stomach. Hard I might add. 

She gets out of his grip but he grabs her arm again. She yells and jumps up and kicks him the face with both feet. He clutches his face and she picks the gun up, holding It toward him. 

She says "Get out of here Alex or I'll shoot you." 

He says "You wouldn't shoot me, I know you want me." she says "I beg to differ" and shoots his arm. 

He yells and she walks away putting the gun away. She looks at her arms and sees the bruises, she purses her lips and grabs a small punching bag from the other side of the room, she hangs it up and starts to hit it, and I see sand pouring out where she broke it, she then walks over to him and hits him in the face with it, knocking him unconscious. 

I make a mental note never to threaten her brothers. Not that I would. Peter and Eric stare in awe while the three of us look happy and also slightly scared. Some of the initiates ran away when they heard the gun shot.

No one is saying anything so Tris says "Sorry I was late, why are they all in the same room anyway?" 

Then I say "Your brothers went to look for you, where were you by the way?" 

She says "I don't really know he just locked me in this room." she then turns to the initiates who all look confused and we start training.