Sousuke's Surprise

Hello my fellow yaoi fans, here's a a story but it's slow and sensual not hardcore. And it's a Soumako story, so if you don't like it then please exit in a calm and mature manner as for the rest of you ENJOY!!!!!

(Edited)

Sousuke has been waiting for Makoto to come out of the bathroom for about an hour to see this surprise he got for him. He became horny as hell all day while he was working at the police station with his childhood friend Rin.

Ever since they first met at swimming competition, Sousuke saw a kinky side of Makoto that no one has ever seen, not even his friends didn't know about this secret side of him too. And since Sousuke is the only one that sees Makoto's kinky side, it made him show Makoto his dominant side. He wants to push the limits to see how far his princess can handle certain plays.

It was almost an hour in a half and Sousuke was getting really impatient waiting for the big surprise Makoto has in store for him since he came home from work. He thought that something must have happened to his princess and decided to go check up on him until he heard the door opened.

Just then Makoto came out of the bathroom wearing an extra large dark, silky nightshirt with nothing underneath and a pair of black thigh high stockings covering his thick legs.

Sousuke felt his cock getting more stiff just by looking at his sweet and sexy boyfriend. He was already in a daze until he heard Makoto asked a question. "So, um do you like it?", Makoto nervously ask while his cheeks turned bright red. "Like it, more like loving it, sweetie.", said Sousuke.

Makoto smiled while walking towards his boyfriend to passionately kiss him. Sousuke responded by wrapping his arms around his lover's waist while he carefullyly guiding Makoto to the bed as they continued to kiss.

Without any hesitation Sousuke unbutton his lover's new sleepwear, but Makoto stopped him and said, "There is another reason why I wore this outfit for you Sousuke-kun." Makoto turned around and lift up his nightshirt to show Sousuke a jeweled butt plug that was insert inside of him. 

Giving Sousuke a seductive look, Makoto said, "I wanted to look more erotic for you and I have been preparing myself by wearing this."

Sousuke growled as he lean towards Makoto's face and began to lovingly kiss him on the lips. He heard his lover moaned loudly as he carefully pull the plug out of him, but he had a great idea. Sousuke sat up and unzipped his pants to pull out his 6 inch thick girth and gently stroke it across Makoto's face.

"I want you to suck on this while you stroke yourself and if you can do it for 10 minute I'll give you a reward is that clear.", said Sousuke, with an authoritative tone of his voice.

Makoto softly replied, "Yes, master" as he sucked Sousuke's thickness inside his mouth and began to slurp it down. As he was stroking himself, Makoto felt his master's hand caressing his plump ass and thrusting the plug inside of him. He was restraining himself from having an orgasm. Between sucking on his master's cock, stroking himself, and feeling the butt plug going in and out of his ass. It was like he was about to go over the edge from the pleasure he was receiving. Until his master started to pinch and tweak both of his nipples.

****************

Sousuke enjoys seeing Makoto sucking on his cock, but he notices that his lover's time was up. So he gently stroke his lover's cheeks telling him to stop. Then he told Makoto to get on his hands and knees on top of the bed while he was getting ready.

Makoto did as he was told to do as his master finally pull the plug out of his ass. He really wanted to feel something huge inside of him but what he felt was his master's tongue licking him from his ass to his sensitive cock. Makoto moaned so loud while pushing his ass in front of his master's face begging for more. But he felt Sousuke's hand spanking him when he turned his head around to give him a pleading look.

Sousuke wanted to punish his "princess", but Makoto was already in a daze after his ass being licked by him. He stood up by his knees and carefully entered his thickness inside his lover's hole. Sousuke was finally in and slowly thrust his hips against Makoto's ass.

They were moving in sync feeling the heat that was consuming around the room. Sousuke continues to thrust while kissing and biting the back of his lover's neck leaving some marks as a reminder to who Makoto belongs to. Makoto, on the other hand clench the sheets as he feels the intense pleasure flowing through when he felt the urge to climax. He turned his head around and said while whispering, "Master, can I cum I can't take it anymore?!"

Sousuke smirked as he responded by grabbing Makoto's cock and began to swiftly stroke it as he resumed thrusting his hips so aggressively that he clench his teeth and just like that he exploded. Suddenly he heard Makoto cried out and felt him convulsing after the orgasm he had.

Makoto collapse face first on the bed and Sousuke slowly followed suit. They were collecting their breath while they're out of their sexual high. Sousuke kissed the top of Makoto's head as he goes out to bring some aftercare items for his sweet princess.

After Sousuke came back, he cleaned the mess off of his lover and himself, then he gave Makoto a bottle of cold water while praising him sweet words, "I love you", "I'm proud of you", and mostly "you're beautiful, Mako-chan". Soon they fell asleep underneath the cool sheets as the cool breeze started to blow through the window.

The End