Fragile Relationship(An AoKise Story)

This story is a little bit of a crossover story with characters from Kuroko No Basuke and Haikyuu. But please don't criticize my story and I don't mind any comments and votes. Warning: it has explicit details and can be emotional too. If you don't like it then don't read it. As for the rest of you guys enjoy!

(edited)

Kise Ryota sat in his living room apartment, waiting for his friends to arrive with his Halloween costume for Akashi's party tonight. He was starting to get nervous because he heard that Aomine Daiki, Kise's friend and long time crush, was going to be at the party to see him.

Just then he heard the doorbell ringing and hears Momoi's and Kuroko Tetsuya's voice. Kise opened the door and invited them and Momoi excitedly asked, "Are you ready for tonight?"

Kise nervously replied, "Not really I mean...I don't know, maybe." 

"You're worried about about seeing Aomine-kun aren't you?", said Kuroko. Kise nodded yes because a few months ago Kise's agent schedule him to do a BDSM photoshoot for men, but when it was published it cause his fans to have mixed emotions about him in a BDSM outfit. It also attracted the most creepiest and perverted men all across Japan as well. The worse part is that it cause a huge drift between himself and Aomine.

Kise sighs and said, "Since my stupid dumbass of an agent got me that gig, the modeling agency suggested that I should hire some bodyguards with me because of the hate mail and death threats from my once loyal fans." Kuroko and Momoi understood Kise's situation and his fragile friendship with Aomine especially since the magazines have made a best seller when they reveal Kise, in the front cover, wearing something so kinky.

"Well, don't worry about that Kise-kun thanks to Akashi, he took care of it so don't stress about it, just relax.", said Momoi. Kise calmed himself down realizing that he needed a break from all the chaos to enjoy the party and everyone knows it's not a party without the great Kise Ryota around. "Okay what kind of costume did you get me?" asked Kise, feeling a lot better only for a little while until Kuroko spoke up.

"Well, Momoi picked it out after I tried telling her it was a bad idea, but Akashi's theme for the Halloween party is more sensual and less frightening.", said Kuroko

"What do you mean by more sensual and less frightening Kurokocchi?" ,asked an anxious Kise.

Kuroko shifted his eyes toward a happy but scary Momoi as she reveals Kise's costume in front of him. Kise's face went pale as a ghost when he saw his costume and felt his heart sinking into his stomach. "You expect me to wear this at Akashi's party tonight?!" ,ask a flushed Kise.

"Yes it's only us and mostly everyone from different schools and clubs including your old high school friends even Tooru Oikawa is gonna be there." ,said Kuroko. Kise felt really happy when he hears that Oikawa is coming to the party. It will be easier for him to be around his good friend to help him to put his mind at ease for awhile with everything else is going on in his crazy life.

"All right I'll go just long as I don't have an anxiety attack at Akashi's party." ,said Kise taking his costume to get himself ready for tonight's "awkward but fun" party.

Late one night Kise, Momoi, Kuroko, and Kagami Taiga arrived at the party and Kuroko wasn't joking when he said the party is more somewhat elegant and sexy and less scary. Thousands of candles lit up the entire room like a Victorian party, food and drinks spread across the table, and the people wearing suits and mostly different erotic like costumes chatting and dancing together.

Everyone turned around and saw the four of them looking so hot.  Momoi was wearing a tight, bright pink short dress with matching high heel shoes and a feathered boa wrapped around her shoulders. Kuroko had on a black suit, a blue buttoned shirt, and matching black shoes. While Kagami was wearing a tight black tank top with skinny jeans, army boots on his feet, and a red collar around his neck.