Enjoying the Company(a ErenxErwinxLevi story)

Warning: this story contains explicit details and an Uke!Erwin. And it's an AU version story Enjoy!

(edited)

Erwin was busy doing paperwork at his job. He has been feeling very annoyed and sexually frustrated. Because his husband Levi was preoccupied assisting the new young employee, Eren Jaeger. He can't help but feel bothered and jealous about what's going between those two so he decided to channel all that energy into his work resisting the urge to grab his aloof and sexy hubby off the floor and have sex with him in public.

Just as he was finishing up, he got a text from Levi and it reads: "Come home quickly, I have surprise for you in the bedroom." Erwin smiled thinking that his sexy boyfriend must have order another cleaning product online. So he got in the car and drove home, but still feel more aroused than ever.

Erwin finally made it home and went inside to notice two pairs of shoes on the floor, one from Levi and the other from someone else. He started to panic thinking that his strict and serious lover was cheating on him with another man.

He ran upstairs to the bedroom only to find Levi and the younger employee Eren , hugging each other on the bed and staring at him with love and lust in their eyes. Feeling out of breath, Erwin asked, "Levi, what's going on here?" Instead of answering his question Levi ask, "Remember a few days ago when you wanted to do a threesome?"

Erwin nodded yes because he also remembered that same day right after Levi elbowed him in his ribs and called him a perverted bastard.

"Well, I decided that you were right to have a threesome, so I ask Eren to join us since he has been eyeing on you from day one what do you say, love." ,said Levi in a seductive tone.

Erwin understood every word Levi said, but didn't realized Eren has feelings for him as well. He chuckled a bit as he took off his coat and jacket while walking towards the two aroused men and passionately kissing them creating a spark between them. "I'm glad you agreed to my idea Levi because my body aching for you and this sweet delicious cutie." ,said Erwin feeling horny.

Just then Erwin was lying on king sized bed with Levi, sucking on his cock and kissing Eren beginning to enjoy this sexy threesome that was already in progress. He also stopped Levi by pulling the black eyed hottie by kissing him with their tongues wrapping each other's mouth.

Levi and Eren started to undress themselves and Erwin until everything on them was gone. So the two of them smirked at each other as Levi crawled on top of Erwin wanting his hole to be eaten. Eren, on the other hand lubricate and insert himself on top of Erwin's hard-on and started to bounce on top of him.

Erwin felt the sensual intensity of having not one but two lovers giving him twice the pleasure he's receiving. He was so dazed from it that he witness Levi and Eren kissing each other to make more exciting of course.

While they were enjoying the sexual threesome intercourse, Eren, still riding on top of Erwin, grabbed a bottle of lotion ask, "Levi, shall we start the best part right now, please?"

"Of course love just let me take care of this handsome hottie for you," ,groaned Levi.

Both of them got off of Erwin as they prepare the plan they had in mind without acknowledging it to Erwin. Levi lay on the bed with his legs spread wide open in front of his smart lover. "Erwin please put it inside me please.", said Levi in a gasping voice.

Erwin gulped as he responded by slowly entering himself and gently moving his hips inside of Levi. Until he felt his ass being licked, spanked, and probed by Eren. He felt the pain at first but it was soon replaced with pleasure and it turned into something what Erwin had hoped for.

All three of them started to have this wild threesome with Levi tightly grabbed the pillow above his head with one hand while stroking his cock with the other feeling his boyfriend's huge hard-on inside of him. Erwin felt very hot with his own cock inside Levi's tight ass and Eren's cock inside his own ass.

Eren felt more dominant when he sees Erwin's face looking more erotic than usual. Which cause the once nervous employer turn into a sexual demon by thrusting his cock faster and harder inside his lover's jiggly ass.

Erwin started to moan very loudly sensing the sexual pleasure shivering up his spine. He started to move his hips faster feeling that it was over for him and his two lovers.

Levi softly gasped, "You guys, I think I'm about to cum ."

"Me too baby I don't think I can hold out much longer." ,said Erwin.

"Well then let's it out together you two!" ,grunted Eren.

Just then after that final push all three of them started to cum. Levi, arching his back, Erwin, flinching in the middle, and Eren clenching his teeth and feeling his cock being squeezed between Erwin's ass.

They gradually separated one another and felt very spent after that passionately threesome. As they gently kiss each other and started to enjoy each other's company.

The End