Minoru's Secret Desire

snip3r18 requested a story for me and I've been putting on hold since some personal problems distracted me. So here it is.

(edited)

Akito and his now official lover Minoru are at a park late one night because they went on a date for the first time since they were in a sexual relationship with each other.

Minoru felt a little nervous during their first date because apparently he has this secret urge to have sex in an empty public place. But he couldn't tell Akito about this secret since the day he found out that Akito is into the BDSM lifestyle.

Minoru hoped that his dark, young, and attractive lover doesn't notice and realizing that he's a Dom in the BDSM community it could be problem for him. He had to restrain himself from acting like slutty teenage girl towards his younger and stronger boyfriend. And it's hard to resist especially when they're in a BDSM relationship.

Akito sense something was bothering his muscular and older lover, but he thinks it's personal and not sexual without noticing the two nipples poking out of his shirt and a medium size bulge in his tight blue jeans. He gave Minoru a look of concern on his face and ask, "Minoru-chan, love what's wrong is everything all right with you?" The only time Akito show some concern is when Minoru gets very emotional and quiet and it really breaks his heart to see his beloved in emotional pain right now.

Now it was Minoru's turn to be honest about himself because he did some S&M play with Akito and now he wants to do his play "the risky play." Then all of a sudden he grabbed Akito by the shoulders, pushed him towards the tree, and kissed him hard. His tongue pressing against his, twirling them around like a pair red ribbons tying a knot. Akito was shocked at first, but was turned on by Minoru's aggressive side. Minoru stopped the kiss and said, "Akito-kun, please take me, I can't wait any longer."

Akito smirked while laying his sweet bara of an uke down on the grassy ground and started to unbuckled his pants. Then he notice a wet spot on his lover's underwear. Akito gave Minoru a look as he spreads his legs and took them off of him. Sucking on his cock and taking off his own clothes as well.

As Akito was busy doing oral sex on him, Minoru covered his mouth trying not to make any loud sounds and to him, it was scary and exciting at the same time. Akito started to move his head faster as he put two fingers inside his glasses wearing cutie's ass and started to probe him until it was loose.

He stopped teasing his muscular beauty and ask, "Are you sure about this Minoru-chan?"

"Yes, Akito-kun, please fuck me harder with your huge cock, my body is yearning for it." ,replied Minoru while spreading his legs very wide to reveal a pink hole that was twitching.

Akito nervously gulped and unzipped his pants to release his infamous 8 inch cock and slowly enter inside of his seductive lover. He started, for the first time in his life, to make love to Minoru in a public park without a doubt. Although he is an expert when it comes to rough and kinky sex, but with Minoru it became more passionate and sensual.

This passionate feeling he felt was so rare and so right that he carefully took his lover's shirt only to reveal his chest with two bright pink nipples. Akito licked his lips and started to suck on the overly sensitive buds.

Minoru groaned softly feeling the intense pleasure from his chest to his big round ass. He can still feel his younger lover's cock inside of him while wrapping his arms around Akito's neck. Akito-kun, more please, right there.", Minoru moaned.

"You mean here?" ,asked Akito as he rubbed a certain spot that Minoru squealed from this heated pleasure. He felt his mind was going blank when he heard Akito's voice saying, "I'm about to cum Minoru-chan." Minoru screamed in pure ecstasy when Akito began to move faster inside his ass until he came hard. He arched his back while holding on to Akito as he too started to cum because the sex unbearably hot and unforgettable.

Akito carefully lifted himself off of Minoru as he looked for his cellphone to call his limo driver to come picked them up at the park. They slowly put their clothes back on and got out of the park to resume their sensual love making.

The End