Romantic Atmosphere (a Tiger & Bunny fanfic)

warning: this story contains a switchable couple and as always some explicit details. Also the characters don't belong to me but they are OOC. ENJOY!!!

(Edited)

Kotetsu had a long, slow week at work, not to mention stressful when he is unable to see or talk to his boyfriend, Bunny-chan all week long. Unable to hold him when they make love. Unable to kiss his sweet soft lips whenever they are alone or on vacation. Even unable to spend time with his blond lover when they gone on romantic dates and that was really stressful for Kotetsu himself.

He finally finished his busy schedule and arrived at his boyfriend's apartment building because his daughter, Kaede was at her friend's sleepover party for the weekend. Upon entering Kotetsu saw a note on the living room table and it says:

My darling Ko-chan,

If you're reading this note, it means that I'll be home late my dearest. If you feel hungry there some ingredients for you to make one of your favorite special meals or you can take a shower and relax. I can't wait to see you again, Ko-chan. I know that it's been weeks but it felt like years from not seeing your beautiful smiling face whenever we're together. My heart aches for you badly my beloved Ko-chan. Please wait for me.
Love, Barnaby aka Bunny-chan.

Kotetsu swooned as reread the note 2 or 3 times while he was cooking his favorite food, so when he was done in the kitchen, he decided to take a shower especially after working out at gym while he was at work or doing a show at the park.

He turned the hot water on in the bathroom as he took his hat, shoes, and clothes off and went inside to wash himself up.

While he was feeling very relief and refresh from a long tired day, Kotetsu smell a familiar scent and recognize two strong hands groping his chest. He softly gasp feeling so aroused from these hands and hears a deep voice that really made him weak in the knees, "Oh my, Ko-chan is this a welcome home present for me how thoughtful of you." He turned his head and saw his one and only Bunny-chan with a sweet smile on his handsome face.

***************

Banaby Brooks Jr. or as Kotetsu called him Bunny-chan continues to fondle Kotetsu's chest and tweak his sensitive nipples. It turned his fearless tiger on even more when he sprinkled soft kisses on the back of his neck right down to his firm tight ass. He felt that he couldn't wait anymore and began to lick his beautiful lover's asshole while stroking his cock.

Kotetsu moaned very loudly arching his back while feeling his Bunny-chan's tongue going deep inside him creating the sensation all over his body. He felt that his legs were about to give up on him when he grabbed the back of Barnaby's head and said, "Bunny-chan, damn that feels so good keep doing that, baby."

Barnaby continues to lick Kotetsu's hole when he felt his lover's hand pressing him against his well firm ass. And he carefully grab a bottle of body wash to lubricate his own cock to get himself prepared to do it. After he finished prepping Kotetsu with his mouth, Barnaby stood up and gently entered inside of Kotetsu. As he waited for his beloved to relax as he began to make love to the "Wild Tiger" in the shower.

Kotetsu felt his mind going blank while feeling Barnaby's cock going slowly inside of him and hearing his own voice groaning and chanting Bunny-chan over and over again Then he felt a little dizzy and told Barnaby to stop because the steam and the pleasure became too much for him. But it really felt to good to stop it now.

***********************

They still remain in the steamed filled shower while they started to kiss each other, making up the lost time they haven't seen one another for so long. And now they are back in each other's arms like they're reunited for the first time in years.

Kotetsu stopped the kiss and in a gasping voice asked, "Bunny-chan, after we're done in here can we finish this in the bedroom, please?"

Barnaby, couldn't trust his own voice at the moment, nodded his head yes as he held on to both of Kotetsu's wrists and resumed to thrust harder inside of him.

Between Kotetsu's moans and Barnaby's grunts, they felt like cumming and just like that they did came in a flash. They didn't know why, but it happened the second they started to have sex in the bathroom shower.

After they restore their breathing, they washed and rinse the gunk off their bodies, but they still feel this sexual tension building up like tidal wave crashing towards the shore. Barnaby turned the shower off, grabbed Kotetsu by the hand and went to the bedroom to continued where they last left off.

They were kneeling on the bed kissing and slowly caressing each other. Remembering the curves and shape of their bodies that will be forever stuck in their minds. Unlocking this forbidden love they have holding up since the day they first met. Like it was destiny between them.

**************

Suddenly Barnaby went lower towards Kotetsu's cock and began to put it in his mouth while fingering himself. He only show his lover his softer side because he just wants to feel loved and cared for ever since the death of his parents.

"Ohhh fuck Bunny-chan you look so hot when you're sucking it, you must have really miss me do you baby?", asked Kotetsu while petting Barnaby's head.

Barnaby blushed and gave Kotetsu a look of embarrassment and pure love.

Barnaby stopped sucking on his boyfriend's thickness but he still continues to finger himself and said, "Ko-chan I want to ride you and I want to feel you inside of me, please let me ride."

Kotetsu smiled,  softly kiss Barnaby on lips, and replied, "Of course Bunny-chan.

Then Barnaby climbed on top of his alluring lover while slowly sitting himself down on his boyfriend's very thick cock. He felt more relaxed as he gradually move his hips up and down while moaning in a somewhat high pitched squeal that Kotetsu loves to hear, it was like music to his ears.

Kotetsu has been trying so hard not to go crazy on Barnaby, but seeing his face looking so erotic can drive any man go into a sexual frenzy. Feeling like his cock was about to explode Kotetsu held on to his Bunny-chan and thrust his hips towards Barnaby giving him the most desirable feeling he had ever felt in awhile. Hearing the room being filled with sounds of the bed creaking, the night air blowing gently across the room, and Barnaby's feminine like moan creating a sexual earthquake that just started. 

They held hands together as they stare into one another's eyes like they were in their own world. Being together again at last, releasing this sexual appetite that has been bottled up inside them and began to kiss each other so passionately.

They knew that their love making was almost over when Barnaby arched his back, letting out a loud moan that could cause the entire building to collapse.

Kotetsu came after by feeling Barnaby's hole clenching his cock until he let it go.

They hug each other while collecting their breathing knowing that they can finally be alone together without any distractions to ruined this romantic atmosphere.

The End