Fragile Relationship last part

This is last part of the story. I would have written the whole thing but I don't want to strain everyone's eyes. Warning: this story contains sexual details and an emotionally Aomine. If you don't like it then don't read. As for the rest of y'all enjoy!!

Aomine saw Kise looking so beautiful wearing that revealing costume. He feels like he took so much advantage of Kise and was unable to process anything when he saw that flashy magazine of the beautiful man wearing a BDSM outfit. Since then  Aomine was in so much emotional pain trying to think of way to tell Kise how he felt about that photoshoot.

"Uh...Oikawa I need to talk to Kise alone if you don't mind, please." ,said Aomine. "Sure I'll leave you two alone to make up for lost time and remember what we talk about Aomine." ,said a sterned Oikawa

Aomine nodded as he saw Oikawa leaving with Iwaizumi, back to the party.

They were finally alone for the first time without seeing each other for a month. The tension in the room was very stressful just to be near each other.

Kise saw the bouquet, Aomine was holding thinking it was for some girl. Then  Aomine was the first one to speak, "Here, I bought this for you as my way of showing you how I feel about you and to say that I'm sorry for avoiding you too."

Kise blushed as he took the flowers and said thank you to the blue haired basketball player. He felt a little relaxed and he was about to explain what happened, but Aomine beat him to it.

"It's okay you don't have to tell everything Akashi told me about it.", said Aomine with a look of sincerity in his eyes.

"Then he also told you about the letters too didn't he?" ,ask Kise, feeling guilty for keeping the sordid secrets from his best friend. Aomine nodded and said, "Yea he did and I wanted to apologize for hurting you as well."

Looking very stunned, Kise said, "Why are you apologizing to me I was the one that hurt you." Aomine stared at Kise, with his eyes filled with tears and said, "No, it was all my fault because I didn't know that you were in love with me."

"What do you mean Aominecchi, please tell me." , said Kise still shocked by his friend's confession.

Unable to keep himself from breaking down Aomine started pouring out his feelings to the beautiful model, "Over the past few months, I was an arrogant jerk for not thinking about your feelings back in high school, so I asked Oikawa for advice on how to express my feelings without acting like a complete jackass and then when I saw you earlier at the party I was scared out of my mind trying not to say something idiotic so I..."

Kise stopped him by crushing his lips against Aomine. He stopped kissing and said, "Guess we were both idiots for not opening up our feelings, huh." They began to kiss again with such raw passion while tears streaking down their faces.

Then they felt a spark inside them sensing that they were meant for one another. They stopped kissing as Aomine and Kise gently wipe the tears off of each other's eyes.

Suddenly they hear someone clearing their throat and saw Akashi leaning on the doorframe. "Is everything all right with the two of you?" ,he asked with concern.

"We're more than all right Akashi." ,replied Aomine while kissing Kise's hand.

"Well, since you two are finally together, here's a room key so you guys can have your little honeymoon." ,Akashi joked.

They didn't know what Akashi meant by that until they saw their own costumes and the bouquet flowers in the hands of the model. Aomine slightly blushed as Kise giggled as they walked back inside and head toward the elevator while they heard their friends cheering and applauding their commitment to one another.

Kise did a little wedding tradition by tossing the bouquet of roses over his head and sees Iwaizumi holding it in his hands. He ran to the elevator with Aomine inside to begin their night of Halloween romance.

They were inside the hotel room and started to kiss, stripping each other's costumes off. Aomine gently sat Kise down on the edge of the bed, slowly taking both of Kise's shoes off his feet, and massage them in slow motion.

Kise felt his cock getting harder when Aomine was massaging his feet plus he never knew that seeing his boyfriend shirtless while giving him a foot massage really turned him on. Kise stopped Aomine when crawled backwards in the middle of the bed, sitting on his knees, stretching his arms out beckoning for his lover to hold him.

Aomine hears his own heartbeat seeing Kise looking so lustrous and alluring with his body bathing underneath the full moon. He slowly climbed on the bed feeling his hazel eyed lover's arms wrapped around him as he carefully lie Kise on the bed that was covered with white quilted blankets and large pillows.

Aomine trailed down towards Kise's chest and started to suck on both of his nipples until they turned bright pink while perking up like small flower petals. "Fuck, you taste really good Kise, I want to eat you so badly right now baby." ,said Aomine with a hungry look in his eyes.

Then in a soft voice Kise said, "Go ahead and devour me Aominecchi, I want to be eaten by you."

Aomine smirked as he trailed down lower when he spread Kise's legs and ass very wide as he tongued kiss his sensitive hole.

Kise groaned very loudly feeling Aomine's tongue going inside of him, but he want something bigger other than his boyfriend's mouth.

He arched and squirmed feeling the intense sensation coursing through his entire body. He moaned as he was begging for Aomine to make love to him before he started to explode from having his ass getting eaten.

Aomine lifted himself up and unzipped his pants revealing his huge, thick cock in front of the model uke. "Please don't be afraid baby, I'll be gentle since I'm your first okay." ,said Aomine comforting a nervous Kise. He carefully inserted himself as he saw his boyfriend clenching the pillows above his head making a painful expression. Aomine was finally inside of his lover as he waited for Kise to give the okay with his cheeks flushed red and his eyes tearing up.

Suddenly Kise looked into Aomine's eyes and said, "Aominecchi, you can move now I'm ready." 

Aomine nodded when he move his hips towards Kise's. He wrapped his arms around his lover when he hears Kise's voice crying out for more. Aomine tongue kiss Kise as he thrust himself harder feeling the room heating up even though there was a breeze blowing out of the window it didn't cool down the room at all.

Kise felt like his mind was going blank from all the scorching pleasure he was getting from his hot boyfriend that he wrapped his legs around his ass and fiercely scratched his back, but not in a painful way.

"Aominecchi, ah fuck I'm about to cum." ,said moaned Kise.

In a grunt voice Aomine replied, "So I am baby, shit let's cum together."

Then they arched their back and silently climax feeling their erotic love making was over. Aomine carefully release himself off as he went to the hotel bathroom to clean himself and mostly Kise, who was more dirtier than him.

After he was done Aomine climbed back on the bed with his lover and asked, "Do you want to go back to the party?"

"No I want to stay here with you, I love you Aominecchi." ,said Kise.

Aomine smiled and replied, I love you too, forever and always Kise."

They soon fell asleep while everyone was still having fun at the Halloween party.

The End

Wow this has to be the longest story I've ever wrote but it was all worth it for Halloween that's coming in two days. Anyways I'm planning on entering the NaNoWriMo contest next month. Also don't forget to vote and comment on this story until then see you next time.