Kuroo's Special Christmas Present

Warning: this story contains a little bit of bondage, a daddy kink and a OOC Daichi Sawamura from Haikyuu! Enjoy or leave if you don't like the story.

(edited)

Tetsuro Kuroo was at a Christmas party with his old high school friends, whom he hasn't seen since the volleyball tournament. Including Bokuto ,his boyfriend Akaashi and everyone else from different high schools, but was kinda disappointed because the one person who always there, makes him very happy and wants to spend Christmas Day with him is not at this party.

He was having a good time but feels really depressed that this person hadn't shown up lately at the party. Trying not to be a buzzkill, Kuroo said goodbye to his best bro and childhood friend, Bokuto. "Oh, you're leaving huh well see ya Kuroo and Merry Christmas also try not to open your special present when you get home bro." ,Bokuto said while waving goodbye with a smirk on his face. Kuroo was confused by that remark, so he shrug it off and left.

Kuroo finally made it safely back home and decided to take a shower until he heard a noise coming from his bedroom. He felt almost scared and thought it was Bokuto pulling a prank on him until he walked towards the bedroom door saw something or someone in his room.

Sawamura Daichi was sitting on the bed with nothing on, but a long red bow tied around his neck. "Why hello there, handsome.", he said in a seductive tone. "D-Daichi, how did you get here I thought that you couldn't make it to the party because you were busy doing something important at work?!" ,Kuroo shockingly asked.

"I'm sorry for lying to you, but the truth is I called Bokuto earlier today to distract you while I was planning a surprise Christmas present I have for you." ,said Daichi making a cute pout. Kuroo smiled as he took off his shirt and walked up to his lover to give him a soft kiss on the lips. "And to think that you forgot your plan to spend time with me on Christmas Day too, you big cutie." ,said Kuroo hugging the Karasuno's former volleyball player.

He sat on the edge of the bed when Daichi unzipped his pants and started to suck his cock. Kuroo groaned feeling Daichi's mouth licking and sucking on it until he sees his muscular lover grinding his hips on the floor. "Dai-chan, is there something else you want to tell me like why are gyrating your hips like that?",he asked in a stern tone.

Daichi blushed and couldn't keep his other surprise hidden any longer. So he climbed on the bed with Kuroo and spread his legs to reveal what looks like some sort of a plug on his ass. "Um I bought one of these plug that vibrates.", Daichi replied, while panting like a dog in heat.

Kuroo was in shock that Daichi could do something that was so unlike him. Just then he got a kinky idea in his head. He gently untied the ribbon from Daichi's neck and wrapped it tightly around both of his wrists.

Also he turned his beloved uke around showing off his big bubbly ass. Kuroo smirked and said, "Let's see how long it'll take for you not to beg Dai-chan." After a short while he found the remote control for the vibrator plug and turn it on.

Daichi moaned and started to squirm around until Kuroo spanked his ass. "No, no Dai-chan if you want your body to be touch you have to beg for it remember?", said Kuroo. Daichi was still moaning when the spanking and vibration from the plug stimulated the heated sensation running through his body.

It became too much for him to take it until he began to plead for Kuroo. "Master, Dai-chan wants your cock inside his slutty ass please?",Daichi pleaded while wiggling his ass and giving Kuroo a puppy dog look.

Kuroo smirked as he stripped off his pants, turn off the vibrator, gently pulled it out of his lover's ass, and carefully replaced it with his cock.

He started to move in and out inside of Daichi, hearing his soft moans. "Fuck Dai-chan your ass feels really tight right now.", grunted Kuroo. "That's because I wanted you to make love to me Master." ,gasped Daichi clenching the pillow with his hands.

So Kuroo decides to slow it down so he can feel connected to his determined and outgoing lover, but the pleasure was getting to him. Then he turned Daichi and see his face looking very erotic with his eyes closed shut, cheeks blushed pink and his mouth making an O shape.

Kuroo grunted as he tongue kissed Daichi, moving his hips gently thrust his cock inside of him. "Damn Dai-chan if you keep making that expression I might lose myself and go crazy on you." ,groaned Kuroo.

They continue to make love, feeling the room becoming so hot and thick, sensing like their surrounded in a steam room. Just then Daichi mumbled while kissing Kuroo, "Kuroo, I'm about to cum."

"Me too, Dai-chan so let's cum together okay?" ,Kuroo replied as he lifted Daichi up to sit on his lap and move his hips upwards. They moaned very loud when their bodies became numb as they came together.

Kuroo collapse on top of Daichi when his bereathing became irregular. A few minutes ago Kuroo untied the ribbon off of his lover's wrists and massage them to make sure they're not stiff or swollen.

Just then he sees the snow coming down in front of his bedroom window. "Hey Daichi look at the snow baby.", Kuroo said admiring the beautiful view from outside.

As they gazed at the snow falling from the sky, Daichi wrapped his arms around Kuroo's shoulders kiss him on the cheek and said, "Merry Christmas Master."

"Merry Christmas to you too Dai-chan.",Kuroo replied as he hugged Daichi still looking at the Christmas snow.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE! Don't worry I'll be back to give you more sensual yaoi stories. BYE BYE!!!