A Christmas Reunion(A Yaoi Story)

This story was inspired one of my mother's favorite movie and mazjojo the artist who's now on Patreon and Twitter. Warning: this story contains sexual details and certain triggered words are gonna be implied. If you don't like then don't read. As for the rest of you enjoy!

(edited)

Daisuke Harada left the airport and returned to Japan to be with his family, friends, and his boyfriend, Yoshiro Aoyama for the holidays. He finally fulfilled his dream of becoming a pro swimmer ever since he attended the Fudan Academy, but he deeply regrets of not spending any time with Yoshiro, the love of his life during his time at his old school.

Even though he supported his long achieving goal, Daisuke still wishes he could make up the times of being unable to visit from during his summer vacations, to missing out on his boyfriend's birthday.

Daisuke was about to hail a cab until he hears a voice, "Daisuke, welcome back, man." He turn his head and sees his good friend Itsuki.

"Hey Itsuki, you surprised me, I thought you were with your man, Masaru during the holiday vacation." ,said Daisuke.

Itsuki replied, "I was, but Masaru-kun told me that he had to help setting up decorations for the Christmas party tomorrow do you want to go?"

Daisuke smiled brightly and said, "Sure, but can you take to my family's place first if you don't mind that is?"

Itsuki smiled and replied, "No, I don't mind at all hop in I'll take you there."

They rode in Itsuki's car talking what they did at their schools.

Daisuke laughed and said, "Wow, I didn't know that actually happened but, off the topic though have you heard anything from Yoshiro while I was gone."

Itsuki hesitated for a second, but couldn't respond to Daisuke's question. Then he said, "Uh...well he has been very secretive lately whenever you two do a video chat, care to tell me what was that all about."

Daisuke's face turned red with embarrassment when he remembered doing his first ever online sex chat during long distance relationship. He was so embarrassed from doing something so risky, but he knew that being separated from Yoshiro would mean unleashing a year's worth of pent up sexual frustration of being far away. So he answered, "Oh, nothing special that's all, anyways I can't wait to see my friends at the party, where is at?"

Not bothering Daisuke about his love life Itsuki said, "It's gonna be at Caim's mansion tomorrow, it's gonna be wild but they decided to do sodas and juice after what happened last year."

Daisuke frowned and said, "Let me guess, the brothers from Rian and Rin ruined it for everybody as usual huh." 

Itsuki had an expressing mix with disgust and hate remembering what happened last year. And he also said, "Yea, they got disowned and sent to a boarding school overseas after their father found an online video of them spiking the punch bowl and inviting these old guys to sexually assault half of their basketball members."

Daisuke frowned when he heard that one of his old school friends had to get psychological care after being used as a loveless sex toy by the brothers.

Feeling a bit paranoid about what's going to happened at the party, Daisuke said, "Damn, I hope Caim hire some bodyguards in case those two assholes try to sneak in the party tomorrow."

Itsuki replied, "Yea he did plus he wants this party to be extra special and romantic, so he wants us to wear something sexy to the party, here." He reached behind the passenger seat, took out a shopping bag and gave to Daisuke.