After School Pleasures(A Kevedd Story)

I'm sorry for these slow updates last week these personal problems have become a burden to me but I'm back. Warning: this contains an OOC Double D and some explicit details. If you don't like then don't read it and as for you the rest of you enjoy.

(edited)

Kevin was done with football practice, he went into the locker room, got dress, and head out to Double D's house for some "after school tutoring" or as his friend Nat calls it their sexual tryst.

Everyone in school including Kevin and Double D's friends knows that the popular football quarterback has a massive crush on the nerd since he change his outfits and stop wearing his hat during freshman year. Not to mention he changed in a good way since Eddy moved out of Peach Creek due to taking care of his older brother's drug problem.

He started to walk out of school until he saw Eddward Vincent aka Double D, wearing a light blue crop top sweater showing off his girlish like curves with a pair of white skinny jeans that looks very tight, but he looks sexy with them on anyways. Not to mention his blue vans on his feet. Everything looks hot on Double D including with his long black wavy waist length hair cascading around his face.

Kevin walked up to him and said, "Hey babe, I thought that you were gonna be at your place."

"I know, but I think that maybe we can walk home together is that okay with you." ,Double D replied as he smiled a beautiful smile that made his heart melt. Kevin nodded yes as they walked home together holding hands.

They finally went inside Double D's house and started to kiss. Kevin felt so happy having his blue eye cutie in his arms, feeling his feminine figure next to his athletic figure.

Normally Double D would make a fuss about leaving stuff on the floor but he didn't care when he's with Kevin kissing him, devouring him, and pleasuring him all the time.

He stopped the kiss and said, "I want to continue doing this in my room because I got something to show you." Kevin chuckled as he picked him up bridal style and carried him upstairs in his room. Double D opened the door and Kevin kicked it shut.

They resumed kissing each other in the room until Kevin asked, "So what is it you want to show me?" Double D gently got off the bed while he took off his shirt, skinny jeans, and shoes revealing a red skimpy pajama set that was very lacy and see through.

When Kevin sat there looking dumbfounded and got a nosebleed. The sexy long haired nerd smiled his hunk of a boyfriend when he grabbed a tissue from the nightstand to wipe the blood off his nose. "I knew you like my new outfit I thought it might arouse you." ,said Double D as he threw the bloody tissue in the trash and sat on Kevin's lap.

Kevin nodded yes because it look too hot on the cute angel that is Double D. Then he slowly move his hands down towards the seductive cutie's hot ass while kissing his sensitive neck.

Kevin hears the soft sounds of Double D's voice, feeling his soft skin and kissing those plump lips upon his, wrapping their tongues around their mouth. He gently lay his lover down looking at this once timid and smart, who transform into a sensual beauty that could make any football player and bad boy go crazy for.

So he took off his varsity football jacket, his shirt, and his favorite hat revealing a washboard six abs and well toned chest and arms that made him look like a character from a gay erotic romance novel.

Then Kevin lean down and started to slowly kiss his lover's chest right down to the navel.

Double D felt Kevin's mouth touching his body until he softly gasp sensing his cock getting suck on. "Kevin your mouth is starting to turn me on." ,he moaned as the sexy jock fingered his sensitive hole and groping his soft round ass.

He grabbed Kevin's head as telling him that he wants to come inside his mouth, but that wasn't gonna happen.

Kevin lift himself up to get a condom out of his pocket until Double D stopped him and said, "I want you to put it inside me without the condom please." He gulped and asked, "Are you sure about this, babe?" Double D smiled and said reply, "Of course, I'm sure baby, I trust you."

Kevin, without hesitation, took off his pants revealing a 7 inch cock as he slowly entered himself inside of his blue eye sweetie. He waited for Double D to relax for awhile until they began to make love.

It was hot and pleasurable, this erotic feeling had been release out of Kevin and it was the first time having his cock inside of his lover without the rubber on him.

They were moving in slow motion because it felt so right for the both of them. Between Double D's soft moans and Kevin's loud grunts the sexual intensity had increase way higher than ever.

Kevin feels like his cock was getting bigger while holding on the small body of his sensual lover in his arms. He bit his bottom lip and started to cum hard inside of Double D while feeling out of breath.

After a few minutes he gently pulled himself off of the long haired beauty asked, "Are you all right babe I didn't do it too hard did I?"

"No you didn't because that was fucking incredible love." ,Double D replied while smiling at Kevin.

They both smiled at each other as they kiss and cuddled in bed.

The End