Minoru's First Time

Hello! I'm back from the loooooong hiatus. Anyways here's a prequel of how Akito and Minoru first met. Warning: this story contains sexual details, light bondage, and FULL OF YAOI EROTICA!!! If you don't like it then don't read as for the rest of you enjoy!

(edited)

Minoru is an older businessman with muscular features and an exquisite look that could make any guy go crazy for. But he's not the kind of man who likes to do kinky things or any vanilla sex though.

In fact, Minoru doesn't do much anything because he's too afraid and insecure about things. Even though he wants to do some things, but he just couldn't go through with it until he met the most sexiest man he ever saw in his life.

Akito is a younger businessman with black hair and matching black eyes like he was a prince of darkness, but has some dark secrets that no one knows about. He was the Head Manager of his father's high paying job, so he can get with the one, who has been on his mind since he first laid his eyes on him.

Flashback: Akito was at a social event talking to some high powered group, looking bored and uninterested in what they were saying. He went over to the bar asking for a drink wishing that he could leave this ridiculous party without being detected by other people. Just then he hears a soft voice behind him asking a question. "Um excuse me, is this seat taking by any chance?", said the man behind him.

Akito was about to blow whoever it was off until he went stiff and saw Minoru wearing a tuxedo that clench across from ample like chest to his round tight ass.

Minoru ask the same question hoping he could hear him, "I said is this seat taking by any chance?"

Akito shook out of his trance and shook his head  no unable to take his eyes away from this beautiful god before him.

Akito spoke to Minoru politely, "I'm sorry, that was very rude of me, but I'm Akito, the CEO's son and you're the newcomer Minoru, right?"

Minoru replied, "Yes I am pleased meet you, Akito." 

"Ah Minoru, that's a very cute name for a cute man like yourself." Akito smirked when Minoru started to blush by his flirty remark. :End Flashback

Akito has so much sexual fantasy of having this older muscular hottie tied up in his bed with ropes or handcuffed behind his back and with a ball gag in his mouth. He tried to control himself whenever he's around Minoru as he try to think of plan to get in bed with him. Except for the occasional groping, kissing, and spanking whenever people aren't around them.

The other night Akito sees Minoru in front of him and thinking that it's time. In a sensual deep voice he said, "Hello Minoru" He sees his friend and, if all goes well his future lover, jumps and frighteningly around with a startled mix with relief on his face.

"Oh, it's just Akito-kun is there something wrong?" ,said Minoru with concerned.

"Nothing's wrong I just want to if you're free tonight?" ,asked Akito.

Minoru replied, "Yes I'm free why do you ask."

"Because I was wondering if you want go out for a drink with me but, don't worry it's on me.", said Akito without a strain in his voice.

Without hesitation Minoru said, "Of course I would love to." Akito continue smile on the outside but on the inside he was jumping with glee.

Minoru was really happy that Akito invited him to go out for a drink but he didn't realized that the black haired younger seme took him to a S&M nightclub that's filled with women and men in kinky outfits from men wearing leather pants with combat boots to women wearing latex dresses and spiked heeled shoes. He wanted to back out from it but somewhere in the back of his mind said go for it and see it for himself.