The Uke Swap 2: Iwaizumi and Sugawara's Secret Urges part 1

Hello everyone! Warning: this story contains KuroTsuki,BokuAka,IwaOi, and DaiSuga with some sexual details. If you don't like it then don't read it. The rest of you yaoi erotic fans enjoy!! Also I don't own the characters from Haikyuu!

Hajime Iwaizumi and Sugawara Koushi have a forbidden secret that no one knows about. Not even their boyfriends Tooru Oikawa and Daichi Sawamura knows about it either. They were both too scared to tell their lovers about this sort of personal problem.

"Who's gonna help us with our problem?" ,asked Suga

 Iwaizumi replied, "I think I know the two people who will help us out."

So he picked up his smartphone and asked some familiar faces who can help them out.

The next day they were at a cafe talking to Keiji Akaashi and Kei Tsukishima about this dilemma of theirs.

"Well, you two look awfully nervous today, what is it you needed help with?", Akaashi asked with concern.

Iwaizumi sighed and said, "Since lately I realized that our sex life became rather boring and I've been having these unspeakable urges for a long while but if I tell Oikawa about it he'll probably laugh it off like always."

Tsukishima nodded and look Suga with a scared look on his face.

"Um...Suga-senpai do you have these sexual urges too?" ,asked Tsukishima.

Suga hesitated and said, "Yes, but Daichi just want our relationship to pure and healthy, I mean sure we make love sometimes, but he never wants to do any of the kinky stuff or as he called it the nasty game. I just wish that he could understand how I really feel."

Tsukishima understood what they were going through and said, "Well it's a good thing you two called us because we have the perfect solution to spice up your sex life with your boyfriends."

Suga and Iwaizumi were overjoyed and thanked them without noticing the evil smirk on Akaashi and Tsukishima's faces.

Oikawa got out of work early when he sees his friends Daichi, Tetsurou Kuroo, and Koutaro Bokuto, but he also notices that the two certain goofballs look really nervous and embarrassed about something.

"Hey guys what's up?", ask Oikawa smiling.

"Nothing much, we're invited to Kuroo's house for a drink wanna come?", asked Daichi.

Oikawa hesitated for a bit and said, "Sure, I guess I could come over to your place for a drink anyways."

So they got into Kuroo's car and rode at his place for two hours as they arrive to his house which is actually a mansion to Oikawa and Daichi.

"Well we're here guys nice place huh." ,said a nervous Kuroo while Bokuto was being real quiet all through the whole ride lately.

Daichi were really concern about Kuroo and Bokuto because they usually like to get into so much trouble but now they were worried and somewhat kinda scared.

As soon as they went inside the house all four of them heard some moaning and kissing sounds coming from upstairs.

"Did I hear my Suga-chan just now?" ,Daichi shockingly asked.

Bokuto break his silence and said, "Yes, but before you guys start flipping out on us, I just wanna say that it wasn't mine, or Kuroo's idea."

"Then who's idea was it?" ,asked Oikawa wishing that he hadn't come here.

Instead answering the question Kuroo sigh heavily and said, "Let's just go upstairs and we'll talk about this, all right."

A furious Daichi and a nervous Oikawa followed a scared Kuroo and a guilty Bokuto upstairs where it was lead to a white door called, "The Sex Room."

Oikawa felt his cock growing inside of his pants while Daichi, on the other hand was trying so hard not to think any dark desires clouding his mind for a long while, and now it became rather more frequent than it already has.

Kuroo turned his head to a squirming Oikawa and a very heavy breathing Daichi and told them to brace themselves once they entered inside the room that's filled with different sex tools and what look like a walk-in closet across the room.

As they continued going inside, what they saw on the huge king sized bed covered in a white blanket were Akaashi and Iwaizumi making out and groping each other.

While Tsukishima and Suga were kneeling on the bed passionately kissing one another as they fondled each other's firm tight asses.

Oikawa was stunned when he saw Iwaizumi kissing Bokuto's once aloof husband and as for Daichi, he was seething with anger and horniness until he heard Akaashi's soft voice, "Hello boys, you made it here just in time for the party."

"W-what party?" ,Oikawa asked in a nervous tone.

"The swingers party, you big silly." ,Akaashi replied. Oikawa nodded and he ask, "why though?"

Tsukishima giggled and answered, "Well you see, Iwaizumi and Suga-senpai wanted to do something adventurous to spice up your sex life, so they decided to ask us for help."

Daichi widen his eyes realized why when Tsukishima told them what had happened and looked really crestfallen as he stared at Suga.

Then Daichi ask, "Suga-chan, baby, why didn't you tell me that you were unhappy and unsatisfied?"

"Because I know you wanted our relationship to be pure, but I didn't have the heart to tell you." ,said a tear eyed Sugawara.

"Um...Iwa-chan is this true?", asked Oikawa with understanding look on his face.

Iwaizumi replied, "Yes, because I was afraid you might laugh it off and changed the subject on me."

Oikawa and Daichi looked at each other and realized that they could try to be open minded about this to make their lovers happy.

"Okay we'll try it out since you guys already made us so freaking horny right now." ,said Daichi.

So the rest of them reached an agreement and start the party of swinging partners and a lot of steamy forbidden romance.

To be continued...

Wow this took me two hours to write this kind of sexiness creation but don't worry they will be more soon. So until then see you next time!